meeting pannal☘️

Sapnap sighed as he lay on his bed in his resting room, it was a boring summer day he groans only resting his eyes when he herd a knock on the door frame.

"Sap, we're doing a meet and great the fans want you their" the voice lurked, sapnap looked over.

Reveling hin is tall blondroommatete - with green neon eyes known as Dream, sapnap sighed and moved his shirt.

"Where, who's their" sapnaps voice said witha slight stagger, face glisteni in oil.

"The modrti center and, punz, karl quackity, George ,and possibly hannah" Dream sighed smirking looking to the boy, "why wanna flirt with punz in realife?"

Sapnap sighed, face hot - it wasn't so obvious as to way it could be the blazing heat, or the fact his heart.

Thump . Thump thumpy Thump.

At the mention of the other blondes name, "I don't flirt with him; it's the other way"

"Bullshit sapnap." Dream sighed, "the meet up is tomrrow, I'm leaving at 11pm if you're joining"

And to that Dream turned around and walked off, to the echoing cries for food in the kitchen.

"Patchy, you already ate" Dreams voice said in the distance.

Sapnap sighed as he gave up, taking his shirt off, tossing his worn-stained and torn light gray on the floor, "its so fucking hot I'm this house!"

His heart still being a record player - as his mind fadded to the memories of the moments he shared with punz, as he'd nip his lip and let out a small grone.

"Fuck.." sapnap muttered; that blonde was gonna be death of him, that blonde being punz.

He'd look to his phone seeing a messge from punz, on discord.

Punz
I hope to see you their darling~ ;)
~

Sapnaps figures raced.

Sapnap: I'll be their.

Punz:can't wait to see my darling♡
~

My darling..

sense when was sapnap - punzs.. sense when was his destiny punz.

Always.

Sapnaps heart raced when he say that - his face becoming even hotter.

Sapnaps phone drops as he grones.. "What's it with him..."

-
Punz was leaned on the wall when the others arrived. He scanned the group smirking when his blue orbs landed on sapnap.

He's prettier in person.

Sapnap looked timidly down when he noticed the 6ft blue eyed blondies glaze, with lip bites as Karl walked up.

"Hey sap, didn't think you'll come" Karl said in a flirty tone, quackity was busy flirting with George .

"Well here I am" sapnap murmers, not noticing the tone.