☘️𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦?

Adult au
-
Sapnap had found a bounce of stickers in a box in his room - his bestfriend was to come over to see his house later.

"Damn you abi.. you put you're stickers in my box-" sapnap muttered with a soft giggle, moving his raven hair out of his eyes.

Though a funny idea popped in his head - it's poplar on pinstrest and roblox alot.. what if he and Luke would you know.. pick stickers that fit the other and stick them to the others face.

He luaghed abit to the idea, "its gonna be hard to convince Luke of this idea though"

Soon the doorbell went off so sapnap went to let punz - or well Luke in.

"Hey man" sapnap said looking a tiny bit up - to look in the others ocean blues.

"Hey shortie" punz said leaning on the doorway - in his black sweat-jeans and purstine  white hoodie, ruffling the shorter hair.

"Youre only taller by a few inches" sapnap huffed crossing his arms. Punz just wandered in closeing the door before grabing sapnaps chin and looking into his eyes.

"You be like this and you'll have you're frist sex in this house today to" punz teased with a stright face, and a slight snicker.

Sapnap blushed and looked straight at punz glaring, "don't even go there with what what you said on stream last night"

Punz chuckled, "witch one we talking about"

Sapnap glared, "moving on" he pushed punz back gentelly, "to my room we go"

Punz smirked, "damn would of thought you'd want dinner frist"

What the hell was punz .. on. "You told chat you wore joking about wanting a spin in me why you keep hinting like you want it"

Punz snickered - "you really think I'd tell chat the truth if they knew they'd tweet at you saying  I wanted you"

"True." Sapnap snickered and walked into his room picking up the stickers.

"Sapnap what you doing with stickers" punz raised at a brow at the slightly younger.

"Well my sister shoved wm in one of my boxes and I saw this cute sticker trend bestfriends do on pinst-" sapnap started.

"What are you five" punz sighed, "I know exactly  what trend you're going on abt and no"

"Oh come on please" sapnap begged the older blonde. "We don't have to take pictures if you don't want them to see it.."

Punz chuckled, "you're diffently five damn. Sap you a lilspace one or some" he said obviously joking.

"Youre no fun - I thought it'll be a cute trend..." sapnap muttered.

Punzs face went to a scowl, and looked coldly at the raven, "Nah man if you want me to do something childish I gotta get something out of it"

"Fine what you want out of it" sapnap said rolling his eyes with a soft smile.

"How have you not figured it our with how I've been joking" punz looked unamused, "do I have to littertly spell it out?"

Sapnap blushed red, "damn.."

Punz chuckled, "im kidding baby. But if you wanted that I wouldn't mind"

Sapnap hummed, "if you do the sticker trend.. idk I'll let you pick our next thing or what you wanna do"

Punz smirked, "deal"

And so sapnap sat in punzs side as they picked little stickers - sapnap had pandas and fire, with yellow and white star and blades, white heart by a yellow heart

We're punz had blades, and black and white star a panda and a yellow heart by a white one.

One cute cuddled fan-service picture later  and posted, punz was already taking the stickers off.

"Bleh sticker reidue" punz huffed.

Sapnap chuckled, "Oh come on it can't be that bad.. or are you to cold to be cute?"

Punz glared at the male, "you're fucking five.. that's it"

Punz  leaned into his ear, "I was gonna .. make you're frist offical night in this house magical but I don't wanna be considered a pedophile because you're being awfully childish"

"I- you.. wornt kidding you are very confusing" sapnap responded.

Punz put his hand on sapnaps thigh, "no of crouse not"

Punz looked the male up and down checking him out his other hand coming up to the ravens cheek and a soft smirk, "I wanna kiss you though"

He never knew punzs fruitiness was truthful but he liked this prostion he giggled some, "would of thought you'd want a kiss before railing me"

Punz blushed, "Oh shut the fuck up, or you won't be talking on call tomrrow"

The next day was mcc..and that will be well.. spical if sapnap can't talk considering he and punz wore on the same team.

"Why won't i be?" Sapnap played innocent.

Punz snickered and leaned to his ear, "im gonna fuck you're voice gone if you don't stop being a bitch"

"Youre aware it's mcc tomrrow.." sapnap hicked.

Punz smirked, "im aware and I hope to have something sucking my dick under the desk~"

"Punz-- get you're mind out of the gutter.. I wouldn't suck ur dick on a stream where it could kill out team if both aren't playing" sapnap whined, "but on a normal stream I probably would.."

Punz smirked kissing down the skin, "keep talking pretty and we're gonna have fun tonight"

A soft kiss melted into it - soon the kiss became aggressively making out on the bed.
-

Hmmmm.. do I dare 🫣 pt 2 it?