☘️ꜰʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

Sapnap was brought into quackitys Mc Batchelor/blachorette gameshow he was doing for the members on the dsmp.

Unknown  to sapnap everyone there had a crush on him at some point or another.. and he was the bachelor...

When he longed in sapnap was in the middle, punz to the far left with a pixlated rose on his left of his skin, dream by him, karl by dream, simpbur by Karl... and lastly was quackity..

'Why is quackity  over their are inst he the host..?'

"Hello everyone!" Bad annoces, "this is a spical addition of love or host... as the host himself is on the love choices side"

Sapnap looked confused, all quackity  said to sapnap is, he needed help with his game show they didn't have quiet ehnogh pepole for the episode.

"It seems like the bachelor is confused, so let me expline!" Bad chuckled, "my dearest son, you have been requested, to find you a minecraft date, this is most of the pepole you are shipped with"

Bad paused and took a breath, "their is a twist  with all the pticular  pepole seen. But that will be seen later in this ering"

'Great just what I wanted' Sapnap thought, "aren't we missing geirge though, he's pretty shipped with me-"

"George isn't he because he thinks he's entitled and only will do it if I'm the bachelor" Dream scoffed, "its quiet pityful"

That is quiet pitiful, sapnap glazed across his friends, as bad contuied.

"My dear son, our contents are here to show you who'd be you're  beat fit to be with" Bad said. "Shocking you're in game fenices are here"

"Of coruse we'd  be here" karlity said, both sheading blush.

Sapnap never found them attractive - in a romantic regard. It was for plot reasons they got enaged, and Mc plot is all their relationship will stay, in sapnaps mind.

"You may start" bad said.

Dream ended up going frist.. and well he up and said it.

"Im one of the ones with the past cursh on you" Dream said softly for sapnap to hear, "because in highschool.."

Sapnap chuckled, "I figured it would be so who do you honstly wanna be with now?"

Dream hummed, "I have a thing for wilbur" he said hushly.

Sapnap nods slowly. It didn't really hurt his heart.

Date after date sapnap  lurend new things about his friends.

"Karl- quackity... that love was never intended on more then role-play for me.." Sapnap said in the nicest tone.
.
Simpbur was the tricky one who intently tried  to kiss Sapnap.

"I don't see you like that" Sapnap murmered and pushed him away before being kissed, "this date is a fail"

"But senpai!" Simpbur whines.

"No buts." Sapnap hissed.

Dream came in and dragged simpbur off. As Bad sqruitted  him with water.

"Remaber kissing the blacher without permisson will mean date is cut short" bads voice rung.
***

Then came punz, Bueaiful  blue eyed blondie, eyes filled with aderation. As he softly picks up sapnaps hand kissing it.

"Good afternoon, my princess" punz hums glazing into Sapnaps gemstone eyes, that he loves so much.

Sapnap giggled blushing softly, "good afternoon to you aswell, aren't you flirty"

Punz nodded softly. "Flirty for the boy I love the most", he adds a wink.

Sapnap smiles softly. "I don't  think I've ever seen flirty punz before"

Punz chuckled, "you have just very differently"

Punz did always coenstly find his arm on the boy.. but sapnap never seemed to really care.

"Wore you slightly flirting when you had you're arms around me" Sapnap chuckled, "that does sound like you"

Punz hummed soft, "of crouse I was, my princess"

Sapnap wasn't gonna compline one bit about punzs usage of 'my'. He didn't mind punz climbing him, I think it's clear of all the cidates, punz is the victor.

Punz was being, though simpful very respectful and loveing. He smirks softly and leans to sapnaps ear, "I wouldn't mind taking this~ more then some cheap ass minecraft date show"

Sapnap nods.
***
Sapnap stands infornt of all the contistants, punz was smirking eyeing sapnap up and down.. imaging so much more.

"My dear son, please pick you're groom" Bad annoced.

Sapnap, hummed softly and swayed abit. Glazing over them all.. the choice was obvious.

Dream was only here for a prior crush on him; Karl and quackity wanted something more then plotline feanices.. simpbur was well... simpbur-- and just wanted someone to obesse over.

Punz was the only one, to treat him with respect. Getting a passive reaction.. punz was the one able to make the date instrasting, where Karl and quackity  up and just asked...

'How about we become realife fenaices'

"Punz." Is all sapnap said.

And all needed to truly be said.

Punz ran over  and stopped up sapnap spinning him around. "Knew it darling" he said softly.

Bad went on the spell of this was all just for fun, but punz and sapnap wornt even lisiting.

Sapnap leaned in to punzs ear, "I diffently take you up on that offer at our date."

Punz smirked and nuzzled his bf.
-
Oop

happy valtines day <3 you get this weeks oneshot early!