[?]𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

So this is slightly inspired  by a sujustion by @endermannamedender I changed it abit though.
-
- secert relaship au -
&
M! Pregnancy

Honstly idk if it's augst or fluff- soo u decide
-
Sapnap and punz wore. Yes dating senice middle school, unknown  to anyone though. Punz was poplar and sapnap was a nobody.

According the the schools tasteless and baseless opions  of crouse, we'll one day sapnap out of the blue got with karl and Quackity.

Witch punz knew well, he disliked to hell and black, both wore known to be homopobic so it doesn't make sense.

However that didn't stop those two, when class started sapnap was pulled into punzs empty classroom with him.

"Why am I being covered up by the canving  assholes." Punz senared, angered.

Sapnap hugged punz, "I told them no... but they blackmailed me... they uh.."

"What do those nosedripping dickwads have on u" punz said pissed, and cold hearted.

"They have ... pictures locker room" sapnap sqeeked.

They threated to leak his nudes to be honst, and he didn't want anyone but punz to see it, by his own choice punz was livid.

"Assholes. And they call me the asshole" punz snared.

Punz moved and sat to cuddle his boyfriend, comforting him softly with soft, playing with his hair, "its okay love I'll make sire those whores will get rid of those stupid pictures"

Punz hummed a soft tune, plus  he could prove sapnap didn't know those pics wore taken, why? Sapnap sent punz pics, oh god the one with the clear tong.. thank God punzs parents wornt home.

Soon they snuck out of the room and sapnap had to go back to pretending like he was sooo inlove, with the pepole who nearly made him jump in 5th.

"See sap we belong together" Karl giggled and kissed his cheek.
--
Meanwhile, punz was with his friend group and the gossip  girl, "sapnap litterly told me they blackmailed him with leaking his nudes"

"How the hell would those two get  nudes of sapnap" Dream said clearly discusted.

"You know gym dress down" george said, "I saw the camera  flash, I just couldn't or didn't see who did it"

"You knew" punz growled.

"Yeah what's the big deal"  george said, "he's a nobody"

Punz looked to dream, his bother the only one who knee. "George there yk..." Dream mouthed.

George's eyes widded.. "Yeah but either way it vile they'd do that"

"They almost made sapnap comint in 5th if it wasn't for I, dream and mar" punz said annoyed.

The hallway then went quiet sapnap and the two wore fighting.. and about what set punzs jealously up 10000%.

"Oh come on its been a month we should have fun in the bathroom. It's not like we hear u moan daddy alot to whoever you cheated on us with" Quackity  hissed.

"Cheated? Have you ever accured before hand? I had a damn boyfriend on the low. Karl said it himself I'm pretty but I couldn't pull" sapnap snaped. "I'm not sleeping with Calasso dicks"

"Then we'll show everyone the--" Karl started as punz walked over. Anger filled his eyes.

Punz smirked and rapping his arm around ur sholders, "something the matter princess?"

"Wtf get you hands of my man" Karl, Quackity yells at him.

"Angel shot please..." sapnap muttered.

Punz hums and looks at the damage  on sapnap before the male, "he tryna get in my pants--" he'd paused and smirked, "tryna have my baby"

Sapnap blushed and looked off as punz messed with his hair, "but plan b the only plan..." sap muttered.

Well became the plan after Karl and Quackity came into the picture.

"What the hell. Sapnap get off my man I get you're jealous" Quackity hissed.

"Boy you're just my sneaky link" sapnap said

"I am?" Karl, quackity said quickly, "baby what you mean he's a tempress"

"So don't keep texting him" punz hummed, "damn. --"

"He ain't you're bitch" karl said glaring angerily at punz, "so stop checking him"

Punz snickered, "damn are you dense or blind. Haven't figured out what the P tatted on his neck stands for yet?"

"..." karl, Quackity  went quiet, "he's dating me tho"

"You come last weak he next to me" sapnap said as punz kissed his neck in a sloppy fasion, glaring at the hallway.

"You stupid dipshit. He's mine" punz said, "has been roughly 5 years next month"

"But he-" Karl started.

"Sent nudes? Unlikely" punz snickered, "unless it's me he doesn't really be all sexual with. I tamed him"

"So you can get Pregnant and you choose punz" Karl huffed.

"Uh yeah? He's always been caring and loveing to me why wouldn't I. I love him" sapnap said kissing punz soft, "babe... let go to ur house"

Punz nodded and picked sapnap up carrying his baby off. "For the record though never offical. We're over" sapnal called.

The two went to punzs house where they snuggled on the couch happily.

"Well the whole school knows ur with the poplar boy now" punz snickered, "my jealously bubbled Over"

"I figured" sapnap hummed, "you're proud to say you're the only one who fucked me."

"Ey of crouse I am" punz said, "you're hot as hell"

Sapnap smiled laying on the others chest. "God I love you. But that's one way to come out of secerticy"

"True. But there vile for doing that. They have naked pics without ur consent" punz said annoyed.

Sapnap kissed the other soft, "and that's why the princple is well awhere"

Punz smiled and held the other close, "good."
-
Awhh