🔥𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘰

Porn au
-
Sapnap yawned softly as he rolled into his place of work, a porn producer he walked up to the casting person.

"So what I'm doing today" sapnap said with a low hum.

"Today you're filming with luke. Or well online he goes by punz" the lady said, "well start whenever you're settled"

Sapnap looks up seeing a blonde looking over at him with the prettiest blue eyes with the setting dereictor.

Sapnap wandered off to go get prepared getting script and whatnot, he blushed relizing the sean required to be slutted out by punz.

Typiclly he's a top but here he was about to get dick, maybe this is the  frist time he'll like it considering he's into guys.

Sapnap walked up to them.

"Speak of the devil, punz this is the boy you're filming with" the setting director said.

"Soo filming in a kitchen it seems" sapnap said looking over his sholder at the contour.

"Yep" punz hummed seemly blushing, he knew he shouldn't but fuck the raven was pretty, tho he had a girl.

The two got into set punz the two gro into prostion adjusting before the scean and God punz was huge.

Sapnap moaned slightly at entery  as they wore just bodies on screen rightnow  punz thrusting into them as the Teo made nosies.

Unlike they ever did well before, they seemed sansier, the camara panned out and to there faces with it was time for them to start making out.

Now, sapnap had no boundaries  senice he was single so in script it detailed make out into 'sucking on neck' and well sapnap was given very real hickeys
--
Sapnal and punz for weeks recorded  togather, one break they talked over there snacks.

"Hey so what do you do expect for well fuck me" sapnap hummed glossing  up to punz.

Punz hummed, "find reasons not to talked to some whore who won't accept I broke up with her"

Now punz wasn't fully being truful, he's still actully dating the girl, but he doesn't love  her... he has fallen for his porn partner here..

-flash/back-
"Luke I don't like you fucking that boy it sounds to real like when u fuck me" Bethany said.

"I can't contorl who they partner me with. And honstly  because it's not fake" I sighed, "well it is and isnt"

Punz was enjoying having his dick in a man, Bethany was his parents sad attempt to make him stright.

"What you mean babe" Bethany hissed, "they the casting you're not comfortable with him"

"Well I am and honstly  I quiet like him on my cock" punz snaped at the she-whore, "Shut up you know the industry i work in."

"But I dont like it its obvious he's inlove  with you" she whined.

"Out of my aparment." Punz yelled, "fucking bitch you only come here to yell or be fucked"

"Well hosntly  I hoped to get fucked and told I'm better then some hoe you work with" Bethany  Said.

"Don't call him that" punz snaped, he was gay  and found a man he relatively found cute.
-end/of-