🔥𝔖𝔬𝔣- 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰

The boys wore hanging out on Punzs couch in his recording room, Sapnap softly cuddled up on Punzs side, with Punzs arms around  his scrolling tiktok.

Til tiktok gave him a idea.. now tiktok is known to give terrible ideas..

"Sapppyy" Punz groned, "what you plotting I see the face"

"Nothing" Sapnap lies, and for more moments they wore cuddled up on the couch entangled.

Punz kinda wanted the boy on his lap - lips attached as they undressed. His mind has been wanting this sense sapnap arrived to his house a few nights ago. "Mky"

Sapnap smirks and turns to Punz starting to do the 'u-ma' trend to his cheek. Punz didn't seem to care.

Punzs head turned as Sapnap giggled and went to do it one more time - their lips touched.

Punz smirked and softly grabbed Sapnaps hips kissing him with passion. "M~!" Sapnap muffled out.

Sapnap quickly melted down into the kiss as the bottom, Punz was so dismayed  and rough his stubble prickled his skin.

When they broke apart punzs eyes riadated lust and softly lifted his legs to his waist as he pinned the other to the couch in a gental  pant.

"Im gonna be stone honest, I don't care how or what way.. I want you  taking my dick right now" Punz said with his genetic resting cold glaze.

"Like right now right now?" Sapnap cloud only blush to this.. he always had thoughts of Punz like so.. never did he expect punz to wanna act apon it.

Punz hummed and lead to his ear in a incriblely sudactive tone, "yes, I'm horny right now. And would be more then honored to put it in you're ass"

Sapnap whined, "shit punz why do you have to be so hot"

Punz only smirked and started to rip of their clothes, "because you wore made for me darling."

"Made for you?" Sapnap panted out quickly bet red as he saw punzs member.

Punz only nodded, "from now on, much like for rizz I'm daddy to you"

He lines up and pushed in thrusting harshly - in a repeated harsh pattern.

Screams of daddy flood the air, aswell as the scents of sex, and sounds of extra rough treatment. Punz was sucking all over the raven, biting rough.

It was like Sapnap was Punzs own personal canvas to use as he so pleased. And punz pleased very much to use it.

"Fuck I wanted this for so long" Punz grunted, "I don't even care it's on my recording room couch"

"Holy fuck-- daddy why the hell are you so big" Sapnap grunted, "this wasn't such a good idea for my ass"

"It was a great idea" punz grunted, "we both wanted this, don't even try to lie"

Punz wasn't wrong they both had these visions - visions you shouldn't have odd friends. They wornt ment to he just friends.

Sapnap moaned loudly relasing his cum as he glazed to the blonde in him.

Punz pants as his seed fills the raven both with droopy fuck out - yet happy faces.

Finally it's what they wanted  all along.
Maybe not as rough.

"Must say tiktoks.. give you some good ideas sometimes" punz smirked, "this was well executed"

"You would say that, you got you're dick wet" Sapnap chuckles.

Punz chuckles and got them all cleaned up and back to snuggling they went like, sapnap wasn't made into a mut underneath Punz.
-
Daym