Chapter 2: Broken Promise

Cody got out of the bathroom and grabbed a new towel on one of my cabinets, he patted it on his perfect face.

"What are you doing with my phone?!"

Oops. Im in Big Trouble.

"You read my messages?!"

"No..No.." I said sarcastically "Oh and I said goodmorning to Kylie"

His Eyes grew and threw the towel aside and quickly took the phone out of my hands reading our convo.

Kylie Jenner: Goodmorning Codes :) xox

Cody Simpson (Me): Goodmorning shmoocy-poo-my-googly-woogly-boogly pretty pony ♥ xoxoxo.

"Why'd you do that!" He sat next to me and gave starred at me.

"Oh C'mon Cody-Smoochy poo, I did you a favor!" I teased and nudged him with my elbow.

"Ash you were'nt fair! This was off the hook! You know Kylie and I are at the getting to know stage! and I sounded like a..." He paused.

"Like a pony?" I suggested letting out a snort.

He gasped and shook his head "What should I tell her?"

Face Palm. "Just tell her I hacked you! She'll understand....maybe?" I looked at Cody's phone while he was texting and obeyed what I said.

Cody Simpson (Me): Sorry, that was Ashie she err...um...hacked me.

Kylie Jenner: Oh, well thats a relief! Thats so cute, but its like 6 am? Do you guys sleep together? O_O

"Way to go Ash" He sighed.

"Just tell her you visited me because I was sick" I got up and ate the asparagus "Mmm..Crunchy"

Beepp*Sigh. He look so disappointed, I mean c'mon its not like im ugly. I have Prefectly Straight Golden Brown hair, Grey eyes which I inherited from my German Father, My waistline doesn't go above 24-25, 34B breast size, a ballet slash hiphop dancer. Sigh. Why is it so hard to be her?

Cody was smiling again, I wonder why. I snucked up behind him and saw their convo.

Cody Simpson (Me): Sometimes, but not today. I just visited her because sge was sick and well her mom goes to work on 5 am soo yeah..

Kylie Jenner: Aww ♥ That is so sweet of you!

Cody Simpson (Me): But I'd like to do it to you, someday. When you're sick I'll keep you thug up, cook you hot meals and keep you warm in my arms :)

Well, Ouch.

Kylie Jenner: Well that made my day! Wha'd you say we eat breakfast together?

"Say no! You said you were gonna watch me at my workshop today!" I climed unto his back and rocked him back and forth.

"Ashlyn Doppler! Could you atleast give me some privacy!" He stood up and fixed his hair on my dresser "Besides, its just breakfast how long could it be?" he reassured me.

"What time will you start?"

"I dont know" shrugging "Maybe 1 or 2"

"Great!" He smiled at me and opened my closet "Can I borrow your hat?"

"Whatevs." I rolled my eyes giving him a cold shoulder.

"C'mon I promise." He came closer and took my hands and placed them on his cheeks "I'll be there, I promise"

I just hope he would be, Cody left and well I think I'll just practice, I think im gonna wear a white t-shirt and maroon pants and Im going for a soft curl.

*End of Ashlyn's POV*

*Cody's POV*

"I dont think this day could gone better without you" Kylie said she gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Wha'd you say we watch a movie?" she suggested.

Shoot. I promised Ash I'd be there. I looked at my watch its 10:37 am, so the movie will be atleast 2 hours, I'll be there before it starts.

"Sure, what are we watching?"

"Uh- How bout Love is in the air? (Fake name of a movie) Its a 3-hour movie about 3 people's love stories"

 What should I say? I need to go to Ashlyn's workshop. I never break a promise, especially to her.

"Im taking that as a yes!" Kylie grabbed my arms and led the way.

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ashlyn's POV*

Its 1:36 Cody's not yet in here.

"Ashlyn! The crowd are getting a bit unpatient, aren't we going to start yet?" Drake asked, he was in charge of the sound system.

"B-But Cody's not yet here" I cooed.

"You've been waiting for him for the last 50 minutes! Im pretty sure he's not coming"

"I guess you're right."

He promised me. He never breaks a promise especially not to me.

I took a deep breath its show time.

I was about to go out when i heard someone screaming 

"Asshhlyyynn!!"

Oh It's...

Well I guess I updated early :) hope you like it Fan, Comment, Vote. Thanks for reading! xx