Chapter 19: Starting all over again

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked, hoping to get a No.

"No"

Thank God.

"Are you sure?"  I asked one more time wishing he'd make the conversation flowing.

"Yes. I was never Mad"

Sigh* This is harder than I thought it would be.

"Then what were you?" I investigate raising an eyebrow.

"Hurt"

If only I could Sigh for the rest of my life just to let him know how uncomfortable this was, but then again He left me in Silence, like my lips were glued.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Let me do my job to make you mine"

What? I chuckled upon hearing that ridiculous yet seemingly cute request. But he never took that straight face away.

I cleared my throat and asked  "Are you serious?"

"Do I look like Im in the middle of a joke right now?"

"Touche"

Cody and I are at his studio. He thought maybe the Aura of this place would made me feel less sick, I really think it worked.. I dont have fevers, nor do vomits but I always feel this weak side inside of me. I try not to tell anyone about it, hoping its really nothing.

I kept on twisting buttons, all the colorful neon lights around it is so mesmerizing.

"Ash, Why can't you answer me"

"Because Cody we know almost everything about both of us, and if you go all through this dating sesh and everything its just .... awkward"

"Then Let's Pretend we just met each other"

"B-But?"

I tried to argue. Really I did, but we ended up having an agreement.

"Ash you're the one that keeps on reminding me that there's no harm and trying. So why not? Just give me one week to prove myself, to let all of these happen, and if it still doesn't work then Fine, I'll just accept everything. Deal?"

"1 week Cody, ugh Fine Deal" I outstretched my hand for a handshake.

~ Next Day

I left the house around 7 in the morning for a run, but I felt this thunder-like ache on my heart. So I decided to stop and Go home instead. Cody deleted our numbers from each other's phone. I have no Idea how he plan to do this.

I took a shower for a couple of mins. and dried my hair with a blower. I wore my turqouise long sleeves polo and a white short, I decided to go long-boarding so I wore my arm candies in neon pink and green with little peace charms and paris in it. I half pony tailed my hair before deciding to head downstairs. I found my black vans underneath the shoe pantry, I dusted it off with my hands and made my way outside.

I sat at the edge of the ring, hoping to get a beautiful start, there were several people playing. But, I got no time to check them out, after a couple of flips or maybe skates. I felt the same thunder-like ache on my heart I had on my heart. I slided on the ring while my hands were pressed against my chest, hoping this could lessen the pain. The pain was extremely horrible some of the kids are starting to make a big fuss about it.

A random guy handed me a bottle water, I gladly took it and said thankyou without looking at his face. After a couple of sips from the water I was back to normal.

"Hey mate, Are you okay?" He said.

I threw my head up to see it was Cody.

"C-Co, Erm... Umm..Im okay" I smiled at him. He helped me up and we both climed up and sat by the bench.

"That was an awful place to make a scene? Considering you're in the middle of the skating ring" Icebreaker, way to go.

"I guess so, but hey! I wasn't acting or being an attention seeking bia-tch" I reassured him.

"Oh well, you only have a few haters now" He pointed using his mouth to a group of ladies, gossping or probably making all those dirty faces for me.

Cody chuckled

"Im Cody, and you are?"

"Ash, Ashlyn Doppler" I giggled. Meeting him all over again is so awesome. I mean I never really felt this happy again for ages! "Are you THE-CODY-SIMPSON?"

"I guess so." He laughed

"I love your songs! Im a fan <3"

"Glad to know... We havent really met, have we? but anyways what happened to you back there?"

"I dont know, I fell from the ring maybe tripped or something" I lied. Yes I know Im a horrible person

"Oh, You enjoy falling?" He smirked.

"What?" I asked giving him a confused look

"Well, you know. You may fall from a tree or a skating tree, But the best way to fall is... inlove with me"

ASDFGHJKL. IS THIS GUY SWEET OR WHAT? I blushed. I had to grab a newspaper scattered beside me and pretend I found something interesting so he wouldn't find out I was blushing

"Ooo.. Look at this, I want this"

Shit. The news paper says WANT BIGGER PENIS SIZE? DRINK ENLARGORAMA AND GET FAST RESULTS!

"Y-You? Want that?" He questioned me giving me a smirk once again.

"I-I- I - I" I am stuttering, I am nervous, Why did I had to come up with the most lame excuse?

"Dont worry I dont need one of those"

He winked at me and left.

The fuck did I just got myself into? Wrong move. 

HELLOOO THANKS FOR READING! DONT FORGET TO LIKE THIS IF THIS MADE YOU SMILE, LAUGH OR POOP JK. FAN, COMMENT AND VOTE!