Chapter 4: Goodbyes

9:03 am

Winter is still here

Mom's at her work, it doesn't bother me at all. We rarely talk anyway.

I still have a book report to finish, but who cares Im home schooled.

Cody.

...

We haven't talked to each other for the past 2 weeks, this would be the biggest fight we got into. I remember all the words he said like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Are you Jealous?!"

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, ARE-YOU-JEALOUS?"

I never answered that question, What should I say? Yes? No? Maybe? I cant answer this. Im too weak, I just cant. I turned around and probably would go for a run to my house but instead I heard his last words.

"You're not my girlfriend, and....Kylie she's special for me. I like her, J-Just stop acting like my girlfriend."

It made me break to tears, did he really actually say all those words? Thats it, im going to make a run for it.

END OF FLASHBACK

Guess I was thinking too much again, Is it the end of our friendship? no. it cant possibly be. 2 days left til' my birthday. I guess this will be the saddest so far.

I took a quick shower and wore my blue long sleeves and denim shorts. Ofcourse, Im wearing my Sky Blue Vans and gave my hair a little tease to make a volume.

I ran downstairs and made my way to the nearest bowling place, this was my 2nd most favorite place to go. I guess an early walk by the bay sounds relaxing.

I bought a bottle of coke and got my shoe size.

"Ashlyn??" An australian accent suddenly questioned.

I turned around to see Alli wearing her Purple Boyfriend's shirt, galaxy leggings and ballet flats.

"Hi Alli, how are you?" I stood up and gave her a hug.

"I should be asking you that question silly." She took my hand and we both sat down "How are you? I heard about...well, everything"

I sighed.

"Im not okay Alli, you know I like your brother I mean c'mon, its pretty obvious and the way he spat on my face that I was just a friend or some sort... It really hurts"

"Aww.. Do you miss him?"

"What kind of question is that? Ofcourse I do. Every second, Every minute, Every hour of the day"

She chuckled. "Well, why dont you talk to him"

"I dont know if I should. He broke my heart"

"Oh look he's coming this way." She pointed behind us. I turned around to find Cody, I should talk to him. But what should I say? He was only 6-7 ft. away until I saw Kylie talking to one of the staffs ordering something, Guess they're still dating. Shoot I dont belong here.

*End of Ashlyn's POV*

*Alli's POV*

Well, that was a surprise. Ash zoomed out away from us with no particular reason.

"Hey, was that Ashlyn?" Cody asked in a very confused tone.

"Err..." I stuttered "Yeah."

"Why did she ran?"

"I dont know, at first I advised her to talk to you and after a couple of seconds she ran away. Maybe she wasnt really ready"

Cody seemed quite disappointed. "I was ready to talk to her, but now It feels like she's not Ready to have our bestfriend relationship back"

Oh Brother. If only you knew how Ashlyn would love to be more than your bestfriend. Wait? is that kylie? shit. This girl is such a stalker. Or maybe a coincidence?

"Hi." Kylie said, flashing a smile and waved at us.

We waved back. "Are you guys on a date?"

"I guess so" Cody responded.

I gave him the Okay face and texted Ash.

Me: Hey, what's up with you? 

10 mins have passed befor Ashlyn Replied.

Ashlyn Doppler: Im ugly. 

Me: Dramatic biatch. Wanna hang out at my house? 

Ashlyn Doppler: I dunno, Is Cody going to be there? 

Me: Nah, he's bowling with Kylie 

Ashlyn Doppler: Oh. 

Wrong move Alli. 

Me: So are you coming? 

Ashlyn Doppler: Gonna ask mum first, will ring your number when Im good. 

Me: Kay. Tc.

*End of Alli's POV* 

*Ashlyn's POV*

Yay. Praise mum for letting me stay at Alli. I arrived here probably 2 hours ago and We did nothing but Watch Harry Potter and Eat Ice Cream. Alli turned the heat on as it began snowing heavily again. I guess the heat made Alli sleepy, I could see her eyes falling to sleep.

I heard a conversation downstairs, I think Cody's home with Kylie. I gotta make my way out of their house.

I tip-toed near Alli's door and peeked to find out Kylie was seating on the couch next to Cody. But Cody, He's not looking at her....why?

"Cody, Im Sorry. Im not the girl for you"

"B-but" Cody stuttered.

"Please dont make it difficult for me, You know I like you but.... Like is different from Love"

Wait. Is Cody dating 2 girls? Oh HE IS A JERK OKAY!

"BOOOO!" Alli screamed behind me.

Shiz, my cover is blown. Cody and Kylie stopped talking and directed their eyes where they heard the scream.

"ALLI!" I whispered. Shutting the her door.

"What were you doing there?" She whispered back.

"Cody anf Kylie are downstairs, talking."

"What did he say?"

"Kylie wants to end everything because I think Cody is dating another girl"

"WHAT!?" Alli exclaimed covering her mouth.

"Shh!"

I could hear steps coming from the stairs. "Hey. Alli who are you with?"

My eyes widened. Its Cody, but I feel so mad at him right now. How could he date 2 girls at the same time?!

Furiously, I opened the door and pushed Cody.

"She's with me, Where's Kylie?!"

"She left, Calm Down Ashie. Im sorry about the whole you're not my girlfriend" Cody grabbed my wirsts and tried to calm me down.

"No Cody! I am not going to Calm down! How could you cheat on Kylie?! You guys are still on the Get-to-know stage and you're being such a jerk already"

"What?!" He paused "I cant believe you would even think that I would do that"

"I cant believe, that you're being a jerk! Cheating on 2 girls wow Cody, you crossed the line." I struggled to get out of his hand and luckily I was able to. I pushed him aside and made my way home.

Ugh. The Sickness I felt for saying all those words, but how could he? How could someone Ive known for so long turned out to be a Cheater.

More chapters this weekend! Thanks for reading Fan, Comment and Vote please! xx Thank youuuu.