Chapter 9: Can I have this dance?

*Cody's POV*

It wasn't just an ordinary kiss, I felt something. Do you know what it feels like to jump on a rainbow and slide down to a mountain of happiness and endless beachy music...what the hell am i saying? One word to describe it? UNEXPLAINABLE. It was really really good...

It lasted for 10 seconds, then she pulled away. I came to my senses WHY DID I KISS HER?

We stare on the ground awkwardly."

"Um.." she said breaking the silence "Y-you kissed me..."

"Uh- I did..."

"I-Imma g-go" Why is she stuttering? "Imma go grab something to drink downstairs, wanna come?"

"Uh.." I said rubbing the back of my neck "okay meet you in a sec, I-I just need to do something"

"Okay." She turned around and closed the door behind her.

I fall back against the wall and bury my head in my knees. Why did I kiss her? Its not like I haven't been longing to do it but....she wont talk to me again. What about our Friendship? Im having too much fun messing around her. Ugh Tears are forming on my eyes, Im so stupid stupid stupid...

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ashlyn's POV*

I closed the door behind me and fall against it and bury my head in my knees. What was that all about? I know he likes me but doesn't this mean we're ending the Friendzone and Welcoming the BF&GF life? Am I ready for this? I cant decide this on my own. I better ask Cody what he wants...

I stood up and turned the knob quietly. I didnt want to startle Cody.

"Im so stupid...stupid...stupid" He said. He was hitting himself on the head.

"Cody! What are you doing?" He threw his head up and thats when I knew he was crying. I quickly rushed to him and cupped his chin.

"What's wrong?" I said sympathetically.

"You."

"Me?" I asked in confusion.

"You wont probably talk to me for kissing you.... and this would ruin.."

"Ruin what?"

"US." He looked at my eyes before breaking more into tears.

Oh no, what have I done. I need to cheer him up. Ah, okay I know what to say..

"Your Lips, tasted good" I said to him flashing a smile and my blushy cheeks. He Lifted his head up once again and smiled "Does this change anything?"

"Depends...If we're willing to risk everything we have"

Like a little boy his face lit up and wrap his arms on my neck pulling me into a hug. "So what do we do now?" He asked.

"Let's take a couple of days sorting out stuffs then... you'll get your answer"

"Okay" He hugged me even more tighter.

*End of Ashlyn's POV*

*Alli's POV*

Cody texted me saying how things just got better with him and Ashlyn. Aww, im glad i could help. I think he got home around 11pm. I looked at my messages once again

Young Grom (3:45pm): Off to Ashlyn's House, tell mom I'll be spending the day with her :)

Me (4:30pm): Okay Mom&Dad told me that we're all going to check out the new store downtown and maybe look for houses. Just be home before midnight, she's worried about you.