Chapter 17: I waited for you

*Cody's POV* 

I really dont understand how news travel so fast, Sigh* and I really dont know why Ashlyn have to be happy for a sec then completely pissed off. All I did was grabbed some freakish shoes?

Leron showed her moves on the ice ring, Im not amused. Ashlyn is a way better dancer than her. I really wanna see her. I miss her so much and I know she's crying by now.

I asked Alli to come over so Leron doesn't have to be alone and I can finally see her. After a couple of minutes Alli arrived and I left without Leron noticing, I know she's gonna pull me back. It was a very gloomy day for a walk but I need to be there for her.

"Ash?"

I heard giggles. This is something new.. I took a small peak she was lying on the bed with Billy. If I didn't go after her, I wouldn't find out that alor of things happened while Im away. She said she''ll wait for me..She said she loves me.

*End of Cody's POV* 

*Ashlyn's POV* 

 I can't stop crying. I heard knocks on my door. Cody. As much as I hate to admit it to myself, I really want him to be with me so bad.

"Ashlyn?"

No.That's not Cody's voice. I wiped my tears and opened the door

"Billy?"

He quickly hugged me and asked "Are you okay? I was going to visit you but then I saw you running towards your house. Oh and btw, Your mom let me in"

"I'm..." should I? "not okay" I sobbed over his shoulder

"there....there" he said whilst patting at my back he led me towards my bed. I gotta admit I thought this was gonna be one of the emotional conversation I'm gonna have with him but instead he made me giggle. While he let me throwback all of the fun and crazy moments I had with Cody.

I could hear the door opening. It was Cody his teeth were clenched, his fist were ready to punch while the other one was in his pocket.

"Cody.. No. Cody!"

Everything happened so fast, Cody punched Billy in the face. I tried breaking the fight but "THE TWO OF YOU, I SAID STOP" I had to scream on top of my lungs for the two of them to stop.

I pushed Cody away, all the anger is slowly building up in my body "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS"

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" He shouted back, Me? Why me? "YOU SAID YOU'D WAIT FOR ME AND THIS IS ALL I GET?! I WAITED FOR YOU. BUT YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"

I felt tears dripping down from my eyes. "Cody... Leave" I responded in a very soft voice.

Cody left while billy was massaging his jaw. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Im so sorry for that, he must've misunderstood us. Does it Hurt?"

"Just a bit."

"Let me put some medicine on that"

"No If Cody finds out he might get mad even more. I gotta go" He took his jaccket of the rack and left. All I could hear is the sound of his motor getting away.

What the hell just happened? did Cody did all of that just because he was jealous? I cant believe I talk to myself more than saying all these words out loud. Im not at him, I wanted to understand things so bad...

Im going for a run..

*End of Ashlyn's POV* 

*Cody's POV* 

I sat at the sandy beach of Santa Monica I cant believe everything. Did I really say all those words? The cold salty water of the beach kissed my toe for every time it walks the shore. The sunset reminds me of how wonderful nature is at the same time it reminded me of Ashlyn I looked to my left and I see her, no. this is just a figment of my imagination..

"Cody?"

Her soft hands brushed against the left side of my cheeks. This feels so real..

"How are you?"

"Im fine, im fine, im so fine you're right here now" I cant help but stop crying. Although I know this wasn't real.

"CODY!" What? I jiggled my head, Everything was real. Every. Single.Thing

"Ash?"

"Yes, Are you okay?"

"You're not mad at me?"

She sighed "Ofcourse Im not, but Billy is. Why'd you do that??"

"Because...Because..." I stuttered. 

"Because you're jealous?"

We both looked at each others eyes. "Maybe. I thought you said you'd wait for me?"

"I thought you said that too..."

"I did"

"I thought leron was your girlfriend..."

"I thought billy was your boyfriend..."

We both smiled, how stupid are our thoughts 

"She's not my girlfriend, she's not you..."

I leaned closer and her lips met mine. I love her, I know that I do love her. And maybe someday these thoughts of being with her will finally come true. (Look at the picture -->)

Hello, its been a while. I'll do my best to upload tomorrow cuz im kinda running a bit late on schedule te-hee thanks for reading! Comment, Fan and Vote!