Chapter 8: The Storm isn't so bad afterall

Dark Dark Night..

Tammy and Auntie went back to their home, Mom went out of town, business stuffs. I dont mind at all. She hates the idea of leaving me while Cody was away, she knows I could handle it but it makes her feel more comfortable when Cody's around. She left at around 3 in the afternoon after buying me some fresh foods to cook, she also left me some money and 10,000 phone numbers to call when something goes wrong.Scoff*

Im bored.. I cant call Alli nor Cody, I cant call Madison she's taping her tv series, and Jessica recording stuffs. Long Distance call is way too expensive for me to chit-chat with Jake. Which left me to a conclusion to contact Billy, But Cody hates him. I could tell, and its not even a good idea anymore to ask him over.

Sigh

Cody never contact me for the past 4 days, Im assuming he's on his way back here in LA. I worry about him, alot. I dont know why all of a sudden he chose to stop texting me or giving me updates about him. I know I shouldn't be mad because this is what I wanted... but was it the best move?

I shouldn't over think. I got a dvd inside my mom's room and watched The Breakfast Club. Such a Classic movie, I brought beside me a pint of Chocolate Ice Cream and a box of Pizza, I sat on my bed and watched the movie.

*Several hours Later*

"Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club"

I was awaken by the Music of the movie and the loud thunderstorm. Shitt, Im scared. I quickly turned the light on and Cleaned all the mess I made. I took a peek on my window, It was raining hard. I turned off everything that lets eletricity to run in it except my Light.

*BZZEEK*

YAY. The power went down.. UGH. If mom was here she'd know what to do. I sat on the end of my bed, only the flashes of the lightning allowed me to view the whole room. Then I remembered Paranormal Activity 3, The Graveyard Encounters and The Exorcism. 

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. IM SO SCARED. I HAVE NO CHOICE. I MUST CALL CODY but where's my phone? OhmyGoodness.

A Loud thunder was Heard*

Then a person's image suddenly appeared near my door. My eyes popped out. ohmygod..

"HOLY SHIIII" I screamed. Where's my frigging phone?!!!?!??!

I quickly covered myself in my blanket. This is like my shield right? 

FLICK*

And the lights were back on.

"Ashhhhh"

I heard Cody's voice.

"CODY?!" I came out my blanket furiously and ran to him to give him a hug.

"Are you okay?!" Cody pat my back and hugged me tight.

"I was so scared..you know how I hate thunders" I pulled away when I noticed Cody was soaking wet "Why are you so wet?"

"I know, I just landed a few hours ago I was going to visit you as soon as I regain my energy by sleeping and then I was awaken by the storm so I came by here as soon as I could, your mom also texted me that she'll be out of town as soon as I landed LAX. Dad was out buying us some foods so the only transportation I could use is by my long board. So yeah.."

"Oh Cody.." I said to him, I was very happy he was here but sad that he has to go all through this because of me. I stood up and grabbed some new towels, Cody was shivering.

I looked for one of my baggy t-shirts and some jogging pants for Cody, but wait his underwear must be wet aswell. I remember my mom telling me that she has bought some underwear for my cousin when he visited us last summer. Dispossable ones. I ran to my mom's room and looked for it. HA! 6 pcs. Its free-size this would have to do.

Cody came out of the shower and I handed him all his clothes, im surprised he looked amazing when he got out.

"You look.....good"

"Thanks, How are you?"

"Good. Somehow... 2 days without Mom doesn't hurt. I still have 5 more days to go"

"I miss you." Cody said dropping his towel on the floor and stepping towards me.

His Eyes, His Smile, His perfect face.

He wrapped his muscular arms around me. And leaned closer

closer...

closer...

I knew he was aiming for my lips...

I closed my eyes

Am I ready for this?

Cody...

Then finally..

His lips met mine.

Horay. Chap 8 is up. Im thinking to label my chapters. So yeapp Thanks for reading! FAN, COMMENT AND VOTE! Love you guys xox.