Chapter 22: Its time

"Just as I suspected.."

The Doctor said, finishing his observations by jotting down notes. "Your daughter is experiencing temporary memory loss"

"WHAT?"

"There's no need to be afraid of about it. This is just for temporary, her brain is like a... house when something's not right or broken we call someone to fix it or we just simply repair it. That's what her brain is doing right now, it reboots by itself but saves her present memories. She'll go back to normal by tonight"

 "Does this mean we can't take her home just yet?"

"Ofcourse you can, Just let her sleep and when she wakes up she'll be back to normal."

By the time the Doctor left, I immediately called Cody, pretending that something had to be done and he can't come just yet. I dont want the kid to worry about it, since he had been mentally and emotionally exhausted . I called his parents multiple times to let them know that I was lying to Cody, they thought it was a good idea since Cody hasn't been focused on his career for the past weeks..

*End of Ashlyn's Mom POV*

*Cody's POV*

I woke up finding myself hugging a picture of me and ash, curled up in my bed with trails of teardrops on my eyes, I couldn't fully understand why I was crying. 

~Beepppp~

My Alarm went on, I almost forgot today's the day Im gonna get to see Ash again. I quickly ran to the bathroom and made all the necessary things I need before going to Ashlyn's house.

"Whooo" I screamed in joy fixing my hair infront of the mirror. I slipped on my vans and headed to her.

"Hold on a sec." Mom screamed. 

"Yes mom?"

"and where do you think you're going at this early?"

"To Ash mom! she's been released last night"

"I know that."

....

....

Awkward moment\

...

"err so whats the point?"

"OH." She exclaimed waking up from her temporary comatose "Tell her I'll see her anytime soon"  

"Got it mom." And before she could say another word, I made sure I was out of the house.

After a couple of mins. I arrived at their house, taking a deep breath before finally knocking.

I was hoping that someone would open the door and ask me to go in, but all of a sudden someone opened the door and stormed in-front of me for a hug. It was HER! It was really my Ash. 

"Oh God..." I ex-hailed in happiness.

"Cody!" She said grabbing the pieces of my hair on the back of my head.

It was a glorious moment in my life.

"Hey"

"yep?" I responded smelling her perfume. She signal me to move closer, I'm guessing she wanted to whisper something so I lend my ear.

She finally whispered "I think its time"

What?

What does she meant by I think its time??

Why?

.....

er.....

Im such a cliff hanger ;) hahahaha I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IM SO SO SORRY ILOVEYOU GUYS HERE YOU GO!