Chapter 16: I almost thought

"And for the latest news, Cody Simpson"

I almost choked hearing him over the news. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume up

"Cody Simpson, the young aussie popstar is spotted at a mall in UK with a very beautiful girl. The two is said to be having an amazing time shopping and grabbing some snacks. Dan" The news anchor looked at her partner and said "If im not mistaken, this girl is the leading lady of Cody Simpson's new music video Pretty brown eyes"

"You're right Jen. This girl might be Ms. Leron Elkayam and I bet they're on a date more over ~"

What happened? why did the tv turned off? "What the?"

"Too much news for you honey, Why dont you do me a favor and do my groceries"

"But moooooom?" I complained.

"C'mon, Do something useful than starring at your laptop or the TV waiting for updates. Im sure Cody is fine. Maybe he's just busy with stuff" Mom said, wiping a plate with a clean cloth.

"Yeah, busy with a girl" I murmured.

I stood up and placed my plate in the sink and headed upstairs to take a bath and get ready to do what mom wants. After taking a shower, I side braided my hair, wore a sleeveless denim top and a flowy white skirt, I put on a double-V necklace and wore my black converse.

I really dont know why im dressing all of these stuffs..My phone lit up, it was just a lame message from someone. I sighed once more, thinking how long Cody and I haven't been talking. I know he'll be back sooner or later but maybe the reason that he couldn't talk to me is because of that Girl.

 I shurgged the thought away and left the house.

*End of Ashlyn's POV*

*Cody's POV*

"I hopped off the plane at L.A.X with a dream and my cardigan, Welcome to the land of Fame Excess " Alli singing.

"Alli, we've been living her for years"

"I know, but I can't believe We're going back to our lives.A year of tour is quite exhausting but fun and You need a break, like a surf break I know you miss that so much Oh and Ash" she winked at me. 

Ash 

I can't believe the whole tour has got in my head, I forgot my bestfriend. 

"Alli.. Do you think she's mad at me?"

"Oh brutha" I almost thought she was gonna snap her fingers and pose "You really dont know what girls feel. Ash is a very great friend of ours. She loves you and you dont even know how many times she texts me a day just to know what you're doing or if you've eaten enough food so you wouldn't faint or something on stage"

"She did? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because she told me to not to. You go talk to her okay?"

I nodded. I cant believe how amazing would it be to hug and feel her in my arms again. Dad drove the car back home, I helped dad get the luggage out of the car and placed them in the front door. Alli and mom helped bring them in and tom...well playing his PS3 again.

Im exhausted, but It wont hurt to check my twitter for a minute or so. I tweeted

@CodySimpson: Back in L.A, I miss alot of things. Cant visit my friends, way too tired. Goodnight mates

I checked Ash's twitter

@Ashlyn_Doppler: Just got home from the grocery store, I smell yummy foooods! But still... *sigh* 

I clicked her new twitter picture, she looks beautiful as always~ *yawns* Im so tired.

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ashlyn's POV*

Gloomy day. I checked my phone 1 new message It was from Cody, I almost fell off my bed. Is this really happening?

The Young Prince: Back in L.A, I miss you. I'll be at the skating alley near downtown, I'll wait for you. 

Me: What time?

The Young Prince: :) Now. I'll wait. 

I sighed in relief and maybe happiness. I cant wait to see him! I really miss him. Im so happy he came back before his birthday!

I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. I wore my 3/4 sleeves all beige knee-cut dress and a brown belt, I dont want to shiver to death so I wore my black tights and brown boots. I didn't do anything to my hair, next I applied some mascara and a peach lipgloss. 

It took me almost an hour to prepare, I looked at the mirror once again and smiled at thought that im going to see him again.

I arrived at the skating alley, there were a few kids maybe 5 or 6. I looked to the tables beside it, searching for Cody. I finally saw him, he was talking to a girl. Leron? If im not mistaken. I couldn't help but feel hurt inside. 

"Ash?!" Cody called out.

I waved back at him. The Leron girl looked at me and smiled, wow she has a very pointy nose. Ccody stood up and ran to me, he hugged me and lift me he even swirled me around. Oh gosh I miss this boy so much.

He put me down and let go of the hug "C'mon I want you to meet someone"

"Leron, this is Ash. Ash... Leron"

Oh Cody's new GF. Cool. We shook hands and it was awkward. OK.

"I'll go grab our skates" Cody said and went to the east side of the place.

"So, Are you his bestfriend?" Leron asked.

"Yeah" taking a sip. I really dont want to talk to her

"Im his...you know" She winked.

"I know. You're lucky"

"And you're not" she spat at me. Wow this girl has issues OKAY. I dont even know why she's here

"Im not here for a trouble"

"Then LEAVE."

Okay maybe I will. Ugh, My eyes got all teary and I headed my way outside the alley, What was I thinking pretending everything is back to normal. I asked him to wait for me maybe he can't just do it.

"Ash! Wait up!"

I turned around to see Cody "What do you want?"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Cody baby, its cold in here, lets go back in"

I smiled in deep pain, and ran back home. What the hell was I thinking?! UGH. I bursted in my room and just slammed my face in my bed.

I know. I know this was a bit boring, trust me its all worth it soon ;) COMMMEENNTT , LIKE AND FAN. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) <3