Chapter 6: Cody the "Jelly" popstar

*Cody's POV*

"Hey Cody could you please hand me over that soda" Ash said, flashing a smile at me

"Sure" I responded. She was 5 feet away from me Im thankful that kylie never told her that I like her or that would have changed everything. She looked so pretty today, she wore this white and pink floral dress and a lovely hat, she also wore the watch I gave her on her birthday and some ballet flats. Alli, Ash, Jake, Billy and I are having a little picnic together. Maybe some sort of Get-together because I'll be gone soon, well just a while I need to go to NYC Its March already, spring is here.

"Here you go" Handing her over the soda.

"Hey Ash, Lets take a picture" Billy said. Alli invited her, Ugh. Why does he always have to be around Ash? I mean c'mon I sing good, Abs, Well a good face, Sexy Dance moves~

"Cody...Cody"

"WHAT?!" I shouted. Oh I think I've been lost in my thoughts again.

"Whoa, Chill mate I was just gonna ask you to take Alli and I, some pictures" Jake explained.

"Oh, okay sure"

*FLICK* *FLICK*

After taking tons of photos for these two couples, I turned to my right and saw nothing but empty soda cans, no sign of Ash or Billy.

I handed over Jake's Iphone and stood up to look for Ash. It took me several walks around the park until I saw them sitting on a swing while Ash was giggling and Billy was pushing her.

"Sup?" I greeted, awkwardly.

"Oh, hi cody" Ash responded, it sounded like she was surprised.

"Hey" Billy said pulling the chains of the swing to stop it.

Then we starred at each other, we were litteraly looking at each other for several seconds Until Ash broke the silence

"Ohh look at the time, we better get back to Alli and Jake"

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ashlyn's POV*

So, basically Billy and I went to take a friendly stroll, and Cody came out of nowhere his hands were in his pockets and had a poker face. Im assuming he's mad or probably jealou~

Nah. Probably mad because I didn't tell him we were going for a walk. 

We cleaned up everything and made our way home, Alli, Jake and Billy went seperate ways while I was with Cody.

"What's with the straight face Codes?" I said, nudging him with my elbow.

"What?!" He smiled "Im not doing the straight face!"

"Oh C'mon what's wrong?"

"Do you like Billy?" He investigated.

"What?!"

"Do-You-Like-Billy?"

Yep. He's totally jealous.

"No! The dude is like my friend!"

"Well I think He likes you" Giving me a grin and started singing "I saw Ashlyn and Billy, Seating on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Gross. Cody Stop it"

"OH billy you're so handsome, its a shame you dont have a VOICE" Ugh, Exaggerating again every word that comes out from his mouth.

"You're just Jealous" Shoot. I shouldn't have said that.

"Am not!"

"Then, why are you doing all of THESE?"

"I just think you dont look cute together, ya' know"

"Oh whatever. He's just a friend" I spat back at him.

We walked for another couple of minutes before arriving my house. We looked at each other, his eyes sparkle that was one of the moments I knew we had something going on.

"Im gonna miss you" Cody said pulling me into a tight hug.

 Oh yeah, time flies so fast. He told me he was going to New York, to have a pastry signing and  I guess a wide media explosion for his upcoming new album. Cody is a hardworking kiddo, he's not like those celebrities who got discovered because of one song that gain too much popularity, he works his butt, well if he has one.. he works extra hard for his fans. I guess he's just way too dedicated to his carrer, not a fame whore.

"Im not gonna tell you Im gonna miss you, so you'll have to call me tomorrow night and the next day and the next day...and~"

He chuckled. Aww the cute side of Cody.

"Instead counting sheeps, I'll just count the stars within your eyes" Cody Sang.

"What? Is that your new song?"

Then the awkward silence again.

"Goodnight"

Cody leaned closer, but this time not to my forehead....

are those kissable lips meant to touch mine?

...

...

HEHHEEE IM BACK!  Im sorry people summer is way too great and we went somewhere so I had to postpone posting this. Please tell me if you like it or not, LIKE..FAN.. and Comment. Love you guys xo