Chapter 5: Back to you

"Why dont we all spend some time in Paris?"

Wow mom. Like that's the best way to celebrate my birthday.

"Mom, that's too much." I scoffed.

"Okay, how 'bout a road trip?" She took a glanced at me once more before finally eating her sandwich.

"I just want a simple birthday, not a biggie or some sort" I paused grabbing myself a glass of Lemonade "probably a party here in the house with a few...relatives"

"RELATIVES?!" my mom expclaimed "and since when you did wanted relatives to be around you?"

Oh Okay she has a point. "Well, I dont know anyone that would want to come"

"Cody is coming Im sure"

"Wait what? That's not what I meant?" I mean. okay maybe that's what I meant.

"Sure, Ash" She responded making it sound so assuring "Here's some money, go get busy today just dont go home just yet. Buy yourself something to wear tonight, new flats, heels whatever, grab something to eat and I'll call you when its time for you to go home"

"Okay mom"

My mom really understands me, last year party was at a theme park this year will just be a get together or some sort. Growing up seems to hit me alot. I cant do all the shopping together and all those fun, I'll probably ask Alli or Maddi to accompany me.

*Several Hours Later*

I was meeting up with Alli in this Cafe, she's running a bit late. But I dont really mind Im the one who needs something from her. I grabbed my Iphone and asked her if she was going to make it, she said she was outside so I payed my bill and went outside, there she was standing beside a tall lady.

Alli was wearing her gray long sleeves and aztec shorts and hid her skin with a black stockings and wore an army boots. The Lady she was with suddenly turned around when I gave Alli a hug. It was Kylie.

"Hey" she said. 

"Hi." I responded weakly and gave Alli the What the fuck is she doing in here look. She pulled me aside and explained that Kylie wanted to come she had to say Yes. Just Great Whoopie.

"Okay so shopping first"

So we headed our way to the nearest Shopping mall after that we headed to the salon and our hairs done. It was already 6 in the evening and well I guess we all wanted something hot to drink so we decided to Buy a latte at Starbucks.

I checked my Iphone and called several people to ask them to be on my house before 8pm. Alli suddenly stood up and answered the call she recieved.

"Its Cody, will you excuse me for a sec? I need to take this on private"

We both agreed. It was an awkward moment for Kylie and me.

"Ashyln.."

"Yea?" I took a sip on my latte and looked at Kylie, it looks like she wanted to confess something. She moved closer and looked at me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Okay, What is?" I said sounding it like I was seriously interested.

"It's about Cody"

Oh.

"Kylie" I paused and placed my latte on the table "you dont neede to ask for my permission, if you want to be his girlfriend then go..I wouldnt mind at all"

"Thats the point I dont want to be her girlfriend"

"What?!" Is this girl even serious?

"Cody LIKES me, but he loves someone else"