Chapter 13: Goodbye to you

*Cody's POV*

Maybe the saddest part wasn't really the fact that she can't be my girl, it was the part that knowing she had all those feelings and kisses we had she managed to say the word I cant. I love her way too much and to be honest, it kills me to leave her for a year without knowing If i'll still feel the same way about her. No one can replace her, she's the best. She has a point tho, she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me if Im thousands of miles away. Sigh* But for now, I guess we'll just be the two bestfriends who had every perfect moment together, confessed and maked-out yet we cant be together.

"So, when is your flight?" She asked me, faking a smile.

"Uhh.. I dont maybe around 11pm, Why are you gonna schedule the time you're gonna cry?" I chuckled making it a little bit easier for her.

She gave me a straight face a punched my elbow. "Ouch" I exclaimed pretending to hurt.

"Just" She paused and sighed "Just dont forget to talk to me"

"I promise" I wrapped my arms around her curves and gave her a hug.

"Are you coming with us at the Airport?"

"Yep" She pulled away "My mom is going to pick me up, She cant come earlier than that. She said she has to finish some stuffs at the office"

"Oh.okay, and how do you propose to get there?" I asked. She cant come with us, I have to go to the studio and pick up some of my crew and the Car is probably full by then.

"Cab? Duh." 

I really dont like the idea of her taking a cab it might be dangerous. "You need to ask someone to be with you. You cant just take a cab all by yourself, Its dangerous!"

"Cody! Im old enough to travel all by myself. Dont worry too much please?"

"Fine. Just be careful" Letting out a sigh.

I closed the Car's window and we drove off to the nearest Salon where Alli and Mum is waiting for us. We grab lunch next to the Salon before going back to the house to check if we were good to go. Next stop we drove off to the Studio and Picked up Andrew and Flo. Before Dad dropped on Ash's house and I slowly made my way in not wanting to wake her up. She was sleeping like a baby again. This is my chance, I grabbed all the materials I hid on her mom's room and started decorating her room. Using balloons, a banner, some scattered rose petals and confetti on the grey carpet floor and some candles. I hope Im ready for this

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ashlyn's POV* 

I awoke by the smell of a fragrant aroma, it feels like im in a garden. I flickered my eyes a couple of times trying my best to open it and look what in the world is happening around me. I hear someone strumming a guitar. Cody? The Chords sound new to me.

Ohhh...Ohh...Oh..

Im gonna miss you....

A-Ashhlynn 

I quickly sat on the edge of my bed to see Cody near the glass door to my balcony playing the guitar. The room was filled with balloons, petals and confetti, a huge banner that says "Im gonna miss U :(" The room wasn't really that dark it looked almost like a movie. The light from the candels made a yellowish glow inside the room. It was very romantic.

"What the hell was that song?" I laughed.

"Well, EXCUSE ME. For not writing the proper lyrics! My flight is in 6 hours!" He replied pretending to be pissed and exagerrating the words EXCUSE ME.

"Im gonna miss you too Cody"

He put his guitar down, stood up and opened his arms wide asking for a hug. I quickly ran and please refer to the picture to understand what the hug looks like :D 

"please wait for me?" Cody asked. His cracked voice was enough for me to find out that he was about to cry.

"I will. Not because you asked me to but because I want to" I was wearing a tank top and shorts I could feel his tears running down my shoulders. I could never wish for more. I love Cody and Im willing to do anything for him.

*End of Ashlyn's POV*

*Cody's POV* 

(10:09pm)

We arrived at the LAX around 9:46, I took my phone to check if there were messages from Ash. There was one

Me: We're about to go in. Where are you? :/ this is making me sad.

Dope-girl (Ash): I cant come, I dont want you to see me cry :(

Me: What?! But I want to see you before I leave.

Dope-girl (Ash): Haha, just kidding. Turn around

I quickly turned around to see an old lady. Wow, Since when did Ash's face got......older? Then I heard another beep on my phone. A new message from her

Dope-girl (Ash): The other way around genius.

I turned the other way and saw her laughing out loud. I laughed thinking how much stupid I must've looked.

"Come here" She rushed to me and gave me a hug.

"I can't stay long, I gotta get in the plane before someone might notice me"

"I know." She frowned giving me a small pink envelope, the small of it was attracting.

"What's this?" I asked. Tearing a small part

"Dont open it yet! Its a surprise okay?"

I nodded. I spent most of the available time talking to her, I really dont want to leave but I gotta do this. I need to sacrifice stuffs I came here to live my dream. She smiled at me one more time, Every step I took makes me wanna run back to her. I could see those tears in her eyes but do I even have the choice ? or did I but I just pretend to want this more because she never wanted me as much as I wanted her.

okay. sorry to keep you waiting this long. I promise to make it up to you guys, I'll post the next chap soon. Thankyou so much for reading! Like, Comment and Fan!