Chapter 24: Truth Sucks

"Cody!" She screamed on top of her lungs, trying to tell me to be careful with my actions. I chuckled hearing her curse.

As soon as I reached the shore I asked her "Im so sorry baby, I was just having fun. Are you scared to lose me?" I smirked.

"OHFFF.. SIMPSON YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE" She came running towards me, we ended up rolling on the sands and splashing at each other the cold water of the ocean.

I chuckled seeing her struggling to reach me.

"What did I do?"

"You weren't taking care of yourself simpson!"

"B-but you know I love doing tricks with my surfboard"

"I know! and that makes me sick! You're acting like kid"

"Oh come here" I said reaching over her, and for some reasons she calmed down. "I wont do anything that would hurt myself okay?"

"You know I dont like it when you're getting too far from the shore"

"Yes baby, Im sorry" I said kissing her on her forehead.

"Okay."

~

Im really happy for her, she has been improving ALOT for the past few months... Thank God. After a I dried myself with a towel. We sat together and watched as the sun drift away.

"Cody what if it comes back?"

"What? Your sickness baby?" 

"Yeah"

"It wont"

"What makes you so sure?" She asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"Im not sure, I just.... I just try to be sure, for you"

She smiled.

"Will you miss me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, I know Mom told you that sometimes I forget things, Stop acting like you dont"

"I-I-I" I felt so speechless, A couple of days ago I over heard a conversation of her mom and my mom so they had no choice but to tell me, I was dreadful but then again I have to be Strong for her.

"Shhh..." She said placing her index finger on my lips."You dont have to explain, I get it. Im not getting any better"

"Oh Ash." I said pulling her head into my chest

"You are getting better, trust me"

"Codes, I have to go" she said standing up and putting back all her stuff.

"Now? Why?" 

"I-I feel sleepy, AND-AND" She said in a very nervous tone.

"HEY, HEY ASH"  I said grabbing her hands "What's wrong?"

"CODY, I Feel dizzy and Im scared that i might forget you when I wake up, Just let me go"

I pulled her into a tight hug. No words. No Sighs. No Nothing.

*End of Cody's POV*

*Ash's POV*

"You should tell him..." Alli said.

"I Can't"

"Ash, My brother's birthday is coming soon like in 2 months or so and I can't let you leave without saying Goodbye"

"But what should I tell him?" I asked walking back and forth in my room.

"The Truth."

"I can't"

"Then, what are you planning to do?" She asked once again, taking a sip on her Diet Coke.

"What If I tell him, Im going to Washington for a vacation?"

"Sooner or later he'll find out, Ash"

"I know Alli" I said, Sitting on the bed next to her. " But I need you, Alli. I need you to keep it as a secret. You know how he hasn't been focusing that much on his career lately. And I want him to atleast take a break. Take a break for everything, Especially about me. I know reality sucks and I have to go through all these shits, All i can do now is try and hope. TRY that im going to be better and HOPE that I can comeback to see him once again"

Those words made her cry. She sobbed a bit but nothing was more painful than leaving all of these for a chance to live longer.

"Please Alli, I beg you"

She nodded.

"Thank you so much" I said pulling her into the tightest hug.

"What will happen in Washington?"

"Alot, Mom said the surgery is going to be fine but how my brain reacts on the meds given to me will be the challenge"

"Take Care Ash, Promise me or PROMISE ME FOR CODY that you'll come back"

"I promise."

"Dont break it!" She said threatening me.

"I wont."

*End of Ash's POV*

*Cody's POV*

Ash called she said she wanted to tell me something, I dont really feel great about this. Sigh*

Love you guys! xox Thankyou so much for the wonderful comments!