chapter 1

This story has lots of triggerwarnings. It talks about abuse, violence, rape, eating disorders, depression, panik and more. I will put the specific triggerwarnings infront of each chapter, but i just wanted to warn you upfront.

TW: Panikattak,

Maya stood up. "Are you okay?" Carina asked. Maya nodded and went to her closet. She fished out some sports wear. "What are you doing?" "Going on a run." "Maya, its noon. Its really hot. That is not safe." "I need to run. It helps me calm. I just..." Carina realized there was no discussing. "Take your phone and don't go too far." Maya nodded and left.

She ran along a way which said Sevia Park 7 miles. That was nothing for the former olympian. But in this heat she felt exhausted quickly. She walked the last 2 miles, because she was getting lightheaded. She had also forgotten to reaply sunscreen. Her shoulders and her face hurt and she knew she had a terrible sunburn. She reached the hotel and went to their room. Carina was still there sitting and reading. "Hey Bambina." Carina saw the red skin. "Oh. Did you forget sunblock?" "I did. And i know its stupid. I am okay." "No. Bambina. It happens. Lets have a cold bath, but first drink this." She handed Maya a bottle of rehydration drink. "Where did you get that?" "Vending machine in the lobby." "Thank you. I love this flavor." "I know." Carina smiled as Maya drank the entire bottle in one.

"This feels nice." Maya was laying ontop of Carina resting in her embrace. "It is really cold, but you are very hot so you warm me." "I am hot?" Maya said lifting her eyebrows. "You are in general, but also you are badly burned." "I know. I am so sorry." "Its okay. Just rememeber in the future." Carina strocked over Mayas stomach. She ran across a very prominent scar on Mayas left side. "What happend there?" "Hm. Its a long story." "Tell me." "Its not very glorious." "I don't care." "When i was in the academy, beginning of the second year, i started having really bad stomach pains. Sometimes back too, but mostly stomach. It was not comfortable, but i am good with pain so i just ignored it and waited for it to go away. I can go to the doctor, if it gets really really bad. One day we did some exercices and i felt terrible. I have had a fever for days and it was very painfull. I fell and hit my stomach and that knocked me out. I woke up in the hospital. Apparently i had a twin in utero and i absorbed it and the tissue and stuff that would have become my twin the were still inside me and pressing on the kidney and the arteries suporting the kidney, so it died and became septic. They took it out. The kidney and the twin and put me on antibiotics and everything and i was fine like two weeks later." "So you would have had a twin?" "I would, but i am just better." Maya laughed. "I don't like that you had to become septic, before you looked for medical care." "I had to embrace the pain. I can go to the doctor, when it is really really bad." "I don't know, if i agree." Carina brushed over Mayas arms. They enjoyed the bath in silence.

"Lets get out. I am frezzing." Carina said. They got out. Carina quickly threw some panties and a t-shirt on and Maya wanted to do the same. "Ah. Stop bambina. Leave the shirt of and sit down." Carina pulled out a cream and walked over to her girlfriend. "Oh Maya. Theses are really bad. You have blisters." "I'm sorry." Maya felt bad. "Its okay. Lets put some cream on and then we rest. Are you feeling alright physically?" "Other than that it hurts and i am dizzy a little, i feel fine." "Okay." Carina nodded. She could tell she wasn't going to get anything out of the blonde.

The rest of their Holiday was really nice. They had good food and went to look at the city. They chilled at the beach and the pool. With sunblock and in Mayas case a t-shirt and hat.

On their last evening Maya decided to surprise Carina with a nice dinner. She booked a candellight dinner and had Carina dress nicely.

"Wow. Bambina, this is awesome." "I just booked it, i didn't do anything." "Still. Thank you." "You are so welcome." Maya smiled. If her cheaks weren't already red, she would have blushed. Carina gave her a kiss. "You look amazing in your dress." Maya said. "You do too. It is very tempting to just rip this off of you." Carina said pointing at Mayas blazer. "Later, babe." Carina lifted her eyebrows. "Okay." Maya pulled out the chair. "Prego." Maya said questionigly. "Si. Grazie." Carina smiled at Maya trying her language. Maya sat down aswell and the waiter came and filled their wineglasses. Then two waitresses came and brought the first dish.

"This was really nice, bambina." Carina said as the waiter took away their desert. "I am glad you liked it." Maya gasped as she felt Carinas hand on her thigh travel higher. "Hm?" Carina pretended. Maya just smiled. The effect Carina had on her. Carina pushed her hand a little higher. Maya pulled air in through her teeth. "Babe." "I think we are done?" "We are." "Then lets go to our room." "Mhm." Maya said as Carina bit her ear slightly.

Hello Hello.
New Story
I hope to upload once to twice a week.
Enjoy