Chapter 27

Two weeks later Andy, Vic, Jo and Amelia came over on a lighter notice. They had agreed to organize Carina and Mayas wedding. Carina was all for having a big celebration, Maya not so much, but she loved seeing Carina happy and they needed some happyness in their lifes.

They had spagetti pomodoro and when Carina wanted to hand out the wine she skipped Jo. Maya looked confused. Jo was never one to skip a good red wine. Jo looked equally as confused. "Well, i asume you will not have it?" Carina said and looked at Jo. "I will not, but how did you know?" "I did not, but i work very closely with you and i noticed some things." "Okay. Well. Yes. I am pregnant." Jo sighed. "Is that not a good thing?" Maya asked, knowing Jo already had a daughter and she was quite happy with her. Jo shrugged. "The thing is i do not know the father very well. It was a one night stand. Link said i needed to get back in the game." "Wait i thought you and Link." said Maya. "NO." Jo laughed. "We are just friends, we will always be just friends. We did have some casuall sex." "Nothing against that." Carina through in. Jo laughed. "Well. I had a one night stand with a guy called Dave, who likes plants. And i mean a lot of plants." The girls laughed.

"Now i am 9 weeks pregnant." Silence. "Are you sure you will keep it?" Carina asked. "Yes. I have the means and Link, Amelia and I basically raise Luna and Scout together. Link said he would support me."
"I didn't know, but i will support you." Amelia added. "That is what i was hoping. " Jo added. "So that is a yey?" Asked Vic.

"Yeah." Jo said and nodded. Carina put some juice in Jos glass. "Well than cheers to that."

They spent the evening picking a venue and a style. Maya already had a date set to go clothes shopping with Andy and Vic and Carina set one to go with Jo, Amelia and Teddy. As for bridesmaids, Carinas were Jo and Teddy with Amelia be the maid of honour and Mayas were Vic and Jack with Andy be the maid of honnor. Ben was going to lead Maya to the alter, where as Bailey would Carina. 

The week after the two groups went outfit shopping. Teddy was called into work, but she demanded Pictures of every outfit.

Carina hadn't yet decided weather she wanted a dress or a suit so they went to a store which had both.
Jo was feeling super queezy and after the 9th dress, Carina decided to send her home. She called Link to come pick her up. Jo protested, but when she threw up in the chamagne bucket, she agreed that she needed rest.
"This isn't right." Amelia said as she looked at Carina in the mirror. "I know. I mean they are all pretty and nice, but none of them really do it." "How about we go for a walk and then look back at a few good ones in here?" Amelia suggested. Carina nodded and got back into her street clothes.

On the way to a Coffee shop, they found a new Secondhand ballgown store. Amelia wanted to look for a dress in there. They had decided to go with wine red for Carinas bridesmaids and forrest Green for Mayas. While looking through the dresses Carina found they also had a few bridal outfits. She looked through them and got attached to an off white jumpsuit. It had flowy simple pantlegs and a floral lace top with elbowlength sleeves. She was in love. Amelia had found two dresses to try and they both went to try them on.

Amelia ended up going with the second one she tryed. It was simple and pretty and she felt super comfortable in it.

But when Carina stepped out behind the curtain, her breath got stuck in her throat. "Carina. You look like a princess. Like an angle and also i would jump you if you weren't about to get married." "Thank you?" Carina laughed. "This one is awesome,right?" "Right. I love it. Maya will, too." "You think?" "I am sure."

Mayas outfit shopping went different. She hated shopping for clothes so when she found a simple dress that fit her and that was kind of pretty, she wanted to go with it.

"You can not choose the second one you put on, just because it fits." Andy rolled her eyes "Why?" "Because you need to try more. Maya this is your wedding." "I am already married and Carina wanted this." "What about this one?" Vic came with another dress. "Oh its so pretty." Andy sighed. Maya scoffed. "Fine. I'll try it."

In the end Maya sat infront of 7 dresses, which looked exactly the same to her, but Vic and Andy were persistent that one was coral and one was off white and the other cream white. One was a princess cut and the other an A-line. Mayas head was fuming. "I like all of them." She said. She leaned back in her chair. "Well we can not pick for you." Andy said. "Mai, come on. Pick one, or do you want to put them on again?" "No. No. I do not want to put them on again. You took pictures. Look at the pictures." "How about Andy and i both put two away that we don't like as much." Maya nodded. Then it'll still be three, but atleast she then had a smaller chance off picking a wrong one.

"Okay Maya. These are the three dresses left." Andy said. Maya got up to look at the dresses again. She closes her eyes and imagined wearing each one infront of Carina. "I'll take this one." Maya picked a simple cream white dress. Without any lace or sparkle. It was floorlength and with a kind of belt style around the stomach and a deep neckline, which showed her boobs nicely, but not too provocant.

An: some people don't like seeing pictures. Me included sometimes but here is what i imagined in the outfits 

 Me included sometimes but here is what i imagined in the outfits 

Carinas outfit

Amelias dress

Mayas dress.

Okay. So i am definatly Maya when it comes to dressshopping. (Or any clothes shopping) for my Graduation a had get a ballgown and i just ordered 4 dresses online of a Secondhand shop. I picked one i liked and that needed the least altering. I shortend it, because i am small and my mom forced me to wear high heels. Bam outfit ready.

Also my mom loves watching these brideoutfit shows. The german one is called "zwischen tüll und tränen" so i have all my bridesdress knowledge from this show.