24. Abandoned by Family

Princess Lyra Belle de Anemoi _______

_______

Chapter 24

The next day, an emergency court hearing was held to clear up this issue.

Lyra was on her way when she got stopped by a maid

"His Majesty wishes to speak to you urgently."

The maid escorts Lyra to a private seating area.

As soon as she entered, she realized the maid had lied and in front of her sat Medea with Wily and Karen

As soon as she entered, she realized the maid had lied and in front of her sat Medea with Wily and Karen. Lyra turns around to find the maid had closed the door behind her.

She turns around to glare at Medea, who instantly starts bellowing,

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Framing your dear cousin for all these illegal actions. Are you delirious?"

"What frame? I merely stated the facts. I, personally, did not claim he was behind this. However, your actions indeed currently suggest otherwise."

"Shut your mouth. Who granted you permission to talk back to me like that?"

Medea angrily throws the teacup in front of her at Lyra, who swiftly dodges it. The cup crashes into the door behind her and shatters into pieces on the floor.

Nevertheless, Lyra stands strong and continues to glare at them. While they gaze at her as if she is a prey upon him they will pounce at any moment.

"Are you done? I have a court meeting to attend."

Lyra turns around to open the door but discovers it to be locked.

"The door won't be open unless you claim to stay out of all of this and support Wily."

"My support does not even matter. I don't have any noble supporting me in the first place. So why would it even matter if I say Brother Wily is innocent?"

"That-"

"You rile them all up with your absurd words!"

Karen spoke up to which Lyra shrugged,