Sauron's tale

"You think we will see Merry again?" Pippin asked for almost like the 10th time. Alvena rolled her eyes as she replied "Yes Pippin, as I've told you as long as you fight with all you've got then you'll be reunited with the ones you love." 

They could hear the battle cries from the distance. Alvena's heart accelerated. But when she felt the ground shake from behind her she knew that it wasn't safe anymore in the city. "Pippin, we need to get out of..." but as she turned around there was no Pippin. She frantically looked around trying to find her small friend.

"Pippin!!" she shouted as she pushed a few warriors who were retreating. "Pippin!!" Still her friend wasn't to be seen. Alvena searched high and low for Pippin, once she has convinced herself that Pippin is somewhere safe, she went to the front gate of the great white city. The gates were breaking and after a few minutes of anxiously waiting for a troll that would break down the gates instead it wasn't a troll. It was a big wolf made out of steel.

Alvena's eyes widen at the steel wolf that looked as if it could breath fire. Instead of fighting with the warriors who were ready she decided to deal with the nazguls that are flying everywhere and killing anything they could get their claws on. Alvena started climbing a broken wall ducking every now and again every time the nazguls would fly above her. She finally reached the top of the tower. She made fire appear from her hands but before she could aim it at a nazgul she was suddenly jerked back, and an unbearable pain shot through her whole left shoulder. She then noticed she was lifted off the ground. She looked down and saw the white city below her. She looked up but as she tried lifting her body up to climb another jolt of pain shot through her whole body.

She saw the Fellbeast, the creature that the nazgul is riding, carrying her. Its claws pierced Alvena's shoulder and each time she tried to move only pain was the result. Alvena scream out in pain, each time she tried to move the claws seem to sink in deeper. With Alvena's free right shoulder she summoned fire from her hands and tried swinging her body towards the nazgul but each time she did she would let out a scream. but once more blood started pouring from the wound instead of swinging she touched the Fellbeast's claw making the fellbeast scream in pain. Letting Alvena go.

Alvena also noticed that she was still above the white city and the eye from the distance has its gaze set on her. Falling through the air Alvena gave up. She landed on a broken tower, barely alive, she started to hear his voice again.

"I will show you everything..."

Flashbacks started playing in front of Alvena's eyes. First it started off when Sauron was banished long ago from the Red Kingdom.

"Everything that they have told you was a lie... I'll show you the truth."

The sky... the whole world was changing like it was going back in time. Clouds come and go when suddenly it stopped, on a rainy day, thunder echoed through the sky. Alvena was physically there, no wounds were on her body, she then saw just a few miles away a small Inn. It seemed warm and cozy. It stood where the tower, the eye of Sauron, used to stand.

As she approached the Inn, she was about to push the door open only to fall right through it. She gasped a bit but then realized that she was just a watcher. She looked around to see if anyone was familiar, she didn't know who she was looking for. The door to the Inn opened and everyone stopped what they're doing and stared at the hooded figure. Some people cowered while others just observed his every move. He walked in, his heavy boots making sounds on the wooden floor. He headed straight towards the table in the corner. For some reason Alvena got the feeling that, that hooded figure in the corner is the reason why she is here.

The waitress brought a drink and a chunk of bread even if the hooded figure did not order anything. Suddenly fast footsteps came rushing across the room. Alvena whirled her head trying to find the owner of the patting feet. She thought something bad was gonna happen when all of a sudden a cheery voice chirped, "Mae Govannen." Alvena looked back at the hooded figure's table and gasped as she saw who made the rushing sounds. It was her.

Except her red hair was very long and messy, some of her hair was in braids while the others were also in braids but ended in knots. Her eyes were bright red, she was also wearing a red lipstick and her dress was brown. Her cloak was on her back the same one that Galadriel gave her. The hooded figure grunted in disgust as he ignored the red head. "I'm Alassiel of the Red Kingdom." she said in a cheerful tone. The humans in the Inn kept whispering, gossiping over the small encounter. Their whispers got too loud that Alassiel became furious. She yelled "Quiet." As she stood up and move her hand so the people around her were slightly on fire. The humans who got caught on fire ran out of the Inn. The hooded figure looked intrigued. Alassiel looked frightened with what she just did. She sat back down quickly as she said in a hushed tone. "I was banished from the Red Kingdom... Nobody taught me how to use this power of mine. Word has it that you know how to wield power. I know the red Kingdom helps you train how to use your powers but they say mine is uncontrollable... Can you help me?"

The hooded figure took off his cloak, to reveal black raven hair, his silver eyes looked as if they were almost white. He had a muscled face and pointed ears, he was definitely handsome. "Why were you banished?" his deep voice asked.

"I killed someone."

The ellon smiled and told her "Call me Sauron."

***

Then the scenery changed, it was a field of flowers and Sauron was teaching Alassiel how to use her powers. Time seemed to have passed and Sauron would always meet Alassiel here at the field. They would laugh and smile until laughing turned into kissing. They seemed happy and instead of Sauron teaching her how to use her powers, he now would meet up with Alassiel in the field just to spend time with her. You could tell that they were truly in love.

"Alassiel... it means light... in this world full of darkness you are my light." Sauron told Alassiel.

***

The scenery changed again this time it was Alassiel facing Galadriel and Elrond. "I cannot do this anymore." Alassiel said as tears fell from her eyes. 

"Alassiel, we had a deal." Elrond's stern voice told her. "I know but... he isn't so bad. He is actually sweet and very kind." Alassiel tried explaining. "No, what you feel is not love Alassiel... He will only use you in the end." Elrond said.

Alassiel burst out in a full on sob. Galadriel approached her and put her hand on Alassiel's cheek. "Alassiel... Your heart is full of innocent love... The ellon that you know will be gone soon... Darkness will conquer his heart. To save him from the darkness... You know what to do."

***

The scenery changed once more. Sauron was waiting for a long time at the field and there was no sign of Alassiel he grew worried. The moon was shining on the field when suddenly Alassiel came out from the trees. Her eyes red and puffy. Sauron ran towards her and cupped her face, "What's the matter?" he asked, she sniffled and was sobbing and Sauron hugged her. Alassiel pulled away but gave him a quick and soft kiss upon the lips.

When she pulled away she said softly "I love you Sauron... Sorry."

Sauron was gonna question why she apologized when suddenly he grunted in pain. Alassiel held the dagger that was pierced in his back. Sauron fell to his knees then fell to the ground, his gaze was on Alassiel. "I'm sorry... I had to." Alassiel then got the dagger and rammed it in her chest. "No!" Elrond shouted as he and a few others came out from the trees. Elrond tried to stop Alassiel but it was too late.

Sauron's gaze was still on Alassiel as both of them were dying. Alassiel was still crying as she faced Sauron and told him "In another life... I will still love you."

then everything went black.

You lied to me.

Sauron's voice hissed.

I hissed back,

"I am not Alassiel."