Fangorn Forest

Hello guys! What do you think of the new cover? Enjoy!

As Alvena went back to the forest she found the fellowship's camp empty. She then tried tracking down the fellowship hoping she could see them before they moved on. For the rest of the day she have been walking and running on foot. Searching for her friends, she dearly missed Legolas.

When night came Alvena wasn't so lucky when rain started to pour. There was no shelter, she had no food and no water. Her red hair stuck to her face due to how drench she was. Her feet started aching since she hasn't stopped, she felt weak. She didn't know what to do but due to her exhaustion and her heavy wet body she fell to her knees and collapsed to the floor. All she could hear was the rain smacking the ground and how her breath struggled to not breathe in water. She watched as the rain pour from the dark clouds above her. 

"Legolas." she whispered.

She yearned to be in his arms and to feel his soft warm lips. Before darkness could consume her she saw a dark figure looming over her and she thought to herself. This was it.

***

The sun shone on Alvena's sleepy eyes. She tried covering the sun's rays from her eyes using her hands but they were no use. "I am sorry but I have to do this to wake you up or we'll miss the others." a gruff voice said but she knew that voice. Her eyes snapped open and she bolted up but as she did her head felt like it was spinning then she had no choice but to lie back down on the soft warm grass.

"Easy there, you had a rough night." he said once more. 

"Gandalf? Is it really you?" she asked trying to smile but the throbbing pain in her head won't let her. She heard his chuckle and said "Yes, yes it is I. Gandalf, Gandalf the White." Alvena's eyes adjusted to the daylight and finally saw Gandalf. He was the same old man but he had clean white hair and beard, his robes were a pure white and also his staff was white as well. She could feel an enchanting and powerful aura emanating from him, a much more stronger aura than before.

"Wow! You look more cheerful than your old self." she said as she slowly sat up.

Gandalf chuckled again and said "We better get moving, we don't want to miss Aragorn and the others." 

"How long have I been out?" she asked as she stood up and found she was dry already but her head was still a bit bloody due to Boromir's rage. "Not long." he replied as he put on my cloak. I smiled up at him. 

"You must wear this cloak at all times." Gandalf said as he tied the cloak around her neck. "You knew!!" Alvena said shockingly not even realizing that there was a possibility that Gandalf knew. She couldn't even think of Gandalf without crying. "You must learn on your own my dear." Gandalf said and Alvena smiled at him and tackled him into a hug. "I have missed you Gandalf." Alvena whispered.

"So have I little one." Gandalf replied but then he pulled away and said "We must hurry now. We have to make sure we get to them before they leave the fangorn forest." 

Alvena nodded as she put up her hood and ran along with Gandalf going straight at the end of the Fangorn forest.

After about an hour of running Gandalf signaled his hand for her to stop and as he did. A huge tree started walking towards them with shouting voices. Alvena stared at wonder at the marvelous tree. Suddenly the walking tree dropped something and as Alvena looked she was happy to see Merry and Pippin. "Gandalf?" both of them asked in unison. Gandalf just laughed at how funny the moment was and so did Alvena. Merry and Pippin stood up and attacked Gandalf for a hug.

"Gandalf! We thought you were dead!" Pippin said and Gandalf scowled at Pippin. 

"You think I am that easy to defeat Peregin Took then you have been mistaken. If the Balrog couldn't kill me then Saruman can't." Gandalf said.