The more the merrier.

Alvena's POV (Point of View)

        I was trying to get a good nights rest on a Wednesday night forgetting about dinner purposely because I did so much errands today at the 'Baby Bird's Inn' helping out with a few friends. I just wanted to rest until the doorbell rang making me groan, but half hoping it was Gandalf. But I knew it wasn't him because I have been hoping this since last week. 

I stood up and check my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing my white bandanna as always with my dark maroon pedals and dark maroon matching shirt. Making sure none of my hair could be seen, I walked out my room to open the door to see a semi bald dwarf standing which made my eyes widen because you don't usually... Actually you never see dwarves in the Shire. 

"Good Evening!" I greeted with a smile. The dwarf looked at me and smiled and said "Dwalin at your service!" As he bowed making me blush.

Dwalin went to eat Bilbo's fish making me stifle a laugh making Bilbo elbow me in my ribs. 

"This is your fault! He wouldn't be here if you haven't opened the door." Bilbo hissed at me 

"What do you expect me to do? Ignore the bell?" Another rang came from the door. I opened it to see another Dwarf standing there except he had a white beard. 

"Balin, at your service." he said as he bowed again this time I didn't blush since it was getting weird. 

"Good Evening." I said. Balin looked up at the dark night and said "Yes, yes! It is, so I think it might rain later." As he patted my shoulder. "Am I late?" Balin asked. 

Bilbo appeared beside me and asked "Late for what?" 

"You are definitely not." I said as I smiled at him. 

"Good to know." he said as he smiled back at me.

Then Balin's head snapped to the side as a sound came from the corner. I turned my head to see Dwalin reaching his hand into one of jars. I raised my eyebrows amazed. "OH! HAHA! Good evening brother!" Balin said as he walked towards Dwalin. I thought they were brothers since their names rhymed.

Dwalin chuckled and said "My.. my.. by my beard. You are shorter even the last time we met." "Wider not shorter, sharp enough for the both of us." Balin quickly stated. They both let out a few chuckled as they started to grab one of each others shoulders. In a blink of an eye they both did a butt-head making me laugh. 

"Hahaha. Bilbo... we should... *laughs* greet each other like that!" As I curled up on the ground. 

"Excuse me... Sorry.. I hate to interrupt.. umm.. the thing is I'm not entirely sure you're in the right house." Bilbo said. I got up from the ground and mumbled "Kill joy Bilbo."

"It's not that I don't like visitors.. I.. I like visitors as much as the next hobbit but I do like to know them before they come visiting." Bilbo stated but obviously they aren't listening. 

"Boring." I sang but Bilbo just rolled his eyes at me. 

"Then why don't you come and help me?" he hissed but I just yawned at him. "But the thing is.. the thing is.. I.. I don't know either of you not in the slightest either.. but I don't mean to be blunt but I have to speak my mind, I'm sorry." Bilbo said.

Dwalin and Balin looked at Bilbo from the kitchen closet area silence consuming the room. I was leaning in the dining room door area listening to them. "Apology accepted." Balin said as he continued doing what he was doing before they turned their attention to Bilbo. I laughed out loud making Bilbo glare at me like I just committed a crime.