Woodelves

Stay on the Elven path. Stay on the Elven path. Stay on the Elven path.

Alvena reminded herself in her head. She fears she'll lose the Elven path. Alvena's red hair stuck to her face from the rain which is now gone due to the tall trees that looks as if it could touch the skies,  not showing the sun or even letting the rain pass. 

"The trees looks dead... it is so sad." Alvena said sadly as she looked and touched each tree that passed her. 

"Well they are in a better place now." Balin replied. 

"The path turns this way." Thorin said

"I don't think it turns that way Thorin." Alvena said as her eyes kept straight instead of turning. 

"What would you know?" he asked but Alvena wasn't even sure herself so she didn't answer letting them follow Thorin turning left but Alvena knew something bad was about to happen. They kept walking and walking for who knows how long and Alvena felt the drowsiness that was now filling the air but Alvena tried her best to keep herself strong. 

"Guys we better head back." she said but no one paid attention to her. "This way!" Dwalin said as he turned another left Alvena was hesitant to follow but she couldn't leave the group especially Bilbo.

"Air... Air, I need air." one of the dwarves said. 

"My head is swimming." Bofur spoke loudly suddenly they all came to a stop Thorin then approached Nori. "Nori, why have we stop?" Thorin asked. Nori then had a worried look as he pointed in front of them. "The Path... it disappeared." he said.

"What's going on?"

"We lost the path."

"Find it! Everyone find it! Look! Look for the path!" Thorin shouted to everyone. Everyone was searching high and low for the path. Bilbo and Alvena were sitting down on a stone watching everyone, they couldn't actually hear what they were saying because all they could hear was the echoes. Bilbo then flicked a web that sat next to him but the web then wave as it reached farther into the forest. 

"Strange-- do it again Bilbo." Alvena said then he did what Alvena told him. They then continued walking but Alvena noticed that Bilbo wasn't looking so well. "Bilbo are you all right?" Alvena asked but no answer came from Bilbo

Ori then picked up a small pouch from the ground "Look!" "-- There's dwarves here in these woods." Dori added as he took the pouch from Ori. "--This is exactly the same as mine." Bofur said as he inspected the small pouch. 

"Because it is yours." Alvena said, "You understand.. we're going round in circles."

"We are lost." Bilbo added.

"We are not lost." Dwalin argued. 

"We keep heading east." Thorin said but when all of a sudden as Alvena looked up she caught a glimpse of the sun peeking through the trees. Sun, oh! How I miss the sun! Alvena thought she looked at Bilbo who was also looking up "Bilbo, we have to climb the trees." Alvena said as she shook Bilbo's shoulders. 

"Up there! We need to... We need to climb up there." Bilbo tried telling the others but they all were too busy arguing but Alvena rolled her eyes and started dragging Bilbo up the tree with all her might.

She needed Bilbo's mind clear from this illusion that was playing them.

Bilbo and Alvena's head peeked out above the trees and took a deep breath of the fresh air that now filled their lungs as if they just emerged from water. "Oh, how much I miss the sun and wind." Alvena purred as the wind now blew her wet hair. Blue butterflies started flying around making Bilbo and Alvena laugh in joy at the beauty, the pink-orange trees swayed like they were dancing. "Vena look! I can see a lake.. and a river!" Bilbo said as he pushed a branch out of his way. "And the lonely mountain!" Alvena chirpped as her gaze was set on the mountain in the distance.