Alliance without the dying

Hey guys! Sorry for the very late update. I have been very busy but I hope I didn't make you wait too long. :) Peace, Love, ORC!! *shoots arrow*

        Alvena stood beside Legolas and Gimli as they waited for the army of Uruk-hais to attack. They could now be seen from the distance and this made Alvena nervous. She has faced wargs, spiders, goblins and even Thranduil, still she was scared whenever a battle was at hand. Alvena then felt Legolas' hand slipped down her arm to hold her hand tightly Alvena's head turned to Legolas and Legolas smiled at her and said "We'll survive this." Alvena wanted to believe his words, but how could she? Death is right on her doorstep and she is not sure if she could welcome it wholeheartedly. 

The enemy got closer as everyone could now hear their roars and growls sending more fear down everyone's throat. The army suddenly stopped marching as they reached the point where everyone got a clear view of their scary faces. Alvena was nervous but as she thought things couldn't get any worse, rain started pouring from the sky, making the Uruk Hais look ten times scarier than usual. "You should have chose a better spot-- what is going on out there?" Gimli fussed as he tried jumping to see the view.

Alvena chuckled as Legolas said "Shall I describe it to you... or would you like me to find you a box?" Gimli looked at Legolas and let out a forced hehehe. Before anything else could happen an arrow from one of the men shot freely killing one of the Uruk Hai. Alvena stood there shocked since silence filled the air as everyone including the enemy watched as the Uruk Hai fell to the ground lifeless. As soon as the Uruk hai laid dead, the enemy started growling viciously making Alvena gather up all the courage she had. Once they were signaled to shoot, Alvena let go of the string and sent the arrow flying through the air. Arrows were flying everywhere and once the Uruk Hais got ladders everything went into chaos.

Alvena lost Gimli and Legolas as she battled a few Uruk Hais that cornered her. That's until she ran into Haldir. "Have you seen Gimli or Legolas?" she asked as she battled beside him. He shook his head and said "No I haven't but I think-- Watch out!" he quickly warned as Alvena was too late to spot the Uruk Hai running towards the wall with a torch. Haldir grabbed Alvena and covered her from the blow. "Thanks!" Alvena said as she noticed how close she was to Haldir. It made her uncomfortable. "Stay near." Haldir whispered and Alvena just nodded her head. She then started battling again with Haldir by her side, she tried getting mad and letting fire burn them but for some reason... her fire wouldn't come out. 

Alvena then spotted Aragorn shouting retreat to everyone. "Haldir, let's go." Alvena said as she started running towards where people are running but when she finally noticed Haldir wasn't beside her she turned around and her blood ran cold. An Uruk Hai stabbed Haldir in the stomach "Haldir!!" Alvena shouted as she ran towards him. She then saw another Uruk Hai behind him about to end his life by slamming an ax to his spinal cord. She outstretched her hand as if to save him before she could reach Haldir, a ball of fire shot out of Alvena's hand making the Uruk Hai with the ax fall down to the ground.

Alvena then caught Haldir before he could hit the ground. "My friend, you will make this." Alvena assured him. Haldir just smiled accepting that death was knocking on his door but Alvena wouldn't let that knock happen. "P..Princess... It's all right." Haldir stuttered. Alvena said nothing because she knew that words wouldn't persuade him. "Go." Haldir said as Alvena noticed that everyone retreated and the Uruk Hais were closing in on her. Alvena's heart was beating erratically as the Uruk Hais came nearer. Alvena buried her head in Haldir's chest and whispered "I'm not giving up." Suddenly a heat wave hit Alvena's body, as she looked up she noticed she created a black circle with burnt Uruk Hais on the ground. Before anymore enemies could approach them she half carried Haldir back to base.

        "He needs healing!" Alvena shouted as she got inside. "Alvena!" Legolas sighed as he pulled her into a hug. "Where have you been?" Legolas asked worriedly checking for any injuries on her body. "I'm fine, I was with Haldir looking for you and Gimli." she replied and Legolas just sighed and kissed her forehead. "Thanks to you, MarchWarden Haldir won't die." one elf said as he approached Alvena and gave her a side hug. "No problem." she replied. 

"Let's ride out." someone said, Alvena smiled at Legolas as they both mounted on the same horse. Alvena wrapped her left arm around Legolas' body as her right gripped her sword. "For Rohan!!" the King shouted. "For Middle Earth!!" Alvena shouted as well but then Legolas whispered for only their ears "For us!" then they ride out. 

Sorry if this is a very short update. Promise that the next one would be long and good. :) Thanks for reading!