Saving 13 Dwarves

"Come quick!" Gandalf said as he gestured to Alvena to hurry up. They were at a place full of rocks and mountain ranges. "Where are we?" Alvena whispered but Gandalf just shushed her. So Alvena shut her mouth and followed Gandalf through a cave. It was dark but then Alvena could hear voices and laughter. "Cut off his head!" someone snarled, and fear ran through Alvena as she imagined one of the dwarves headless but suddenly Gandalf slammed his staff on the ground creating a bright and big explosion.

Making some parts of the wood from the inside fly away. Alvena came close enough to see what in earth is going on and as she saw millions of Goblins she quickly grabbed her bow and readied an arrow but she did not look terrifying for when she aimed it the tip of the arrow fell as if she was gonna shoot her own foot. She watched as the big goblin flew away, suddenly the bright light cleared, Gandalf and Alvena took steps forward. Alvena sighed in relief as she saw all the dwarves safe but then she forgot one important person.

"Take up arms..." Gandalf started saying. 

"Fight!" Gandalf encouraged them as Alvena stood beside him alarmed and her bow ready to kill. 

"Fight!" Gandalf shouted one more time as he walked forward to attack Alvena started helping the dwarves by shooting the goblins that came near them. Sometimes she would miss her target or her arrow wouldn't shoot at all. "He wields the foe-hammer, the beater, bright as daylight!" The great goblin said as his eyes reflect fear as he looked at Gandalf. When Alvena noticed that she had to go short rage she quickly took out her sword as she put her bow away. Alvena laughed as she saw Gandalf just pushed the goblin's head off his body.

"Follow me.... Quick." Gandalf said as everyone including Alvena ran towards an old wood bridge Gandalf shouted "Run!" Making Alvena's heart beat uneven with her breathing. They kept on running and when they would encounter a goblin they would stop and fight. "Cut the ropes!" Thorin shouted. Alvena quickly cut the rope that was next to her making the bridge beside them fall side ward. 

"Oh my Shire." Alvena whispered to herself in amazement. A few goblins then was shooting Kili, making him dodge them with his sword. Alvena then quickly went to his aid grabbing the ladder and pushing it towards the goblins, she and Kili then pushed the ladder knocking the goblins off the bridge.

She then dropped the ladder making it a bridge to a different bridge. Then they continued running "Come on, quickly!" Gandalf pressured everyone. "Come on!" One of the dwarves shouted as the goblins were quickly gaining up on them. Alvena was at the back along with Kili and when Alvena noticed that Gandalf came to a dead end, her eyes then scanned the place and as she quickly saw the rope she then cut it making the bridge they were on dangle from rope. "So that's what it does." Alvena whispered. 

"Great thinking Vena!" Kili said as he grabbed Alvena trying to balance as the bridge floated towards the other side.

"Jump!" Thorin shouted. Kili and Fili grabbed Alvena as they jumped to the other side but before they could even jump they were left behind along with Gandalf and a few dwarves and when Goblins came on the floating bridge they all started fighting. Once they got to the other side Fili quickly cut the rope making the floating bridge fall. They continued fighting and running. "Come on!" Gandalf said as his staff beamed making a big ball of rock come in front of us. We all then began to push the ball of rock knocking all the goblins off in front of it. Alvena, Kili, and Fili were laughing all the way.

The rock then fell and they continued running. Alvena noticed as she looked at Thorin, his eyes widen as he saw Alvena's ears. As they kept running and thought that there was no more goblins they were all wrong as the great goblin popped out from under the bridge blocking their way. 

"Did he fly?" Alvena exclaimed but she was silenced as they were all now surrounded by goblins. 

"You thought you could escape me?" the great goblin said proudly he tried hitting Gandalf making Alvena squeal, but Gandalf just fell towards the dwarves making them catch him before he could fall to the ground.