Fire will consume her

She ran through the dark forest with her red hair flowing behind her. She ran desperately trying to find an escape or a simple glimpse of light. Darkness surrounded her, she was scared and yet she felt even more powerful. Tears streamed down her face not wanting to accept that she was a monster. She hurt someone who she truly loves and he once loved her back. 

Legolas,

"Please forgive me."

24 hours  ago:

After a few days of nonstop riding, the fellowship along with Rohan warriors were now riding through a dark, and quiet forest to get to Isengard to fight another battle. Then when they arrived in Isengard. They saw that it was a destroyed mess, surrounded with water and there were Merry and Pippin. They were sitting down drink, smoking, and eating.

"Welcome my lords!... and lady to Isengard!" Merry cheered as he stood up and waved his pipe around. "Oi! Merry! Pippin!" Alvena squealed as she stumbled off Legolas' horse and ran to Pippin and Merry who were as excited as she was to see the other. "I thought you guys were dead." Alvena said to the young hobbits and Merry replied "We thought you were dead too."

"You young rascals! A merry hunt you've led us on and now we find you feasting and... Smoking!" Gimli exclaimed in an angry tone. "We are sitting on a field of victory... enjoying a few well-earned comforts." Pippin said as he held his food and Merry puffed out a small puff of smoke. "The salted pork is particularly good." Pippin added. 

"Salted pork?" Gimli asked a bit enticed. "Don't worry Gimli, at the end of this war you'll be feasting with unbelievable food surrounded by women of different kind. Especially roasted pig." Alvena said with a wink. "Roasted Pig?" Gimli was now beyond hungry as he took in the images that flashed in his mind.

"We're under orders from Treebeard... who has taken over management of Isengard." Merry said proudly. 

"Young Master Gandalf... I'm.... glad you've come... wood and water stock and stone I can master... but there is a wizard to manage here... locked in his tower." Treebeard said to Gandalf as he moved closer to Saruman's tower. Alvena threw her arm around Merry and patted his back as she said "For once, you and Pippin did something right." As Alvena stared at Treebeard with pure amazement, Pippin and Merry nodded their heads at the compliment but soon Merry's head snapped towards Alvena noticing it was also an insult.

Aragorn shifted in his saddle."Show yourself." he muttered, obviously ready for another fight. "Careful! Even in a defeat Saruman is dangerous!" Gandalf cautioned us. "Then, let's kill him and be done with it!" Gimli huffed impatiently.

"No. We need him alive." Gandalf told them. "We need him to talk." 

A voice called out from above, and all of them looked to the top of Isengard. Standing at the top was Saruman, glowing in pure white robes. He clutched his staff tightly. "You have fought many wars and slain many men, Theoden King, and made peace afterwards. Can we not take council together as we once did, my old friend? Can we not have peace, you and I?"

Theoden glared at Saruman. "We shall have peace... when you answer for the burning of the west-fold, and the children that lie dead there. We shall have peace, when the lives of the soldiers, whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows... we shall have peace!" At first, his voice was soft, but then it grew louder, and you could hear the pain and anger woven through the words.

"What do you want Gandalf Greyhame? Let me guess: the key of Orthanc, or perhaps the key of Barad-dûr itself, along with the crowns of the seven kings and the rods of the five wizards?" Saruman asked Gandalf in hopes of tempting him with power.