There and back again then back there again

Hey guys! I'm back-- I had seriously BIG problems since someone was trying to hack into this account. I had to change passwords and stuff. Enjoy! 

Bilbo.

My brother, the one who I have grown up with, the other half of me, the rock of my life. Was he gone? Tears filled my vision as people started murmuring and running around wondering what on earth happened and what in Shire's name are we suppose to do about it. Were we suppose to be looking for him? shouting help? But who in Middle Earth would help us? Gandalf? Gandalf! Alvena thought to herself.

Her head whirled around trying to seek any tall wizard running around or her short nephew. She couldn't help but let out a sob just by the thought of not seeing her brother anymore.

***

That was last night, Alvena was in for another adventure after her little run in with Frodo and Sam packing last night then Gandalf grabbed Alvena by the arm last night and dragged her into Bilbo's study and whispered to her "I need you to bring Frodo and Sam to Bree at the Prancing Pony. I'll meet you there but I need you to remember to not trust anyone, stay off the road and tell no one of who you really are." To be honest Alvena was scared the way Gandalf was acting.

She rather face Thranduil's wrath rather than facing what she was about to face, but once she knew Bilbo traveled to Rivendell without her knowing or coming along Alvena was furious she wanted to stomp all the way to Rivendell and slap Bilbo. "This is it." Sam said. 

"This is what?" Frodo asked as they all stop to look at Sam. "If I take one more step this will be the farthest I have ever been from home." Sam said.

Alvena sighed to herself wondering what would of life been like if Bilbo and her never went on that adventure, for sure she'll be sad because if she never went she would have never met her two elven friends Legolas and Tauriel. Sadly she only had a few moments with Tauriel.

Now times were different especially Frodo told her of the story 'The one ring' and it chilled her to the bone, the world was about to change not only for her but for everyone. She still remembered when everything was different and more simpler. 

"ALVENA!" Hyacinth Took yelled across the plains of the Shire. Pippin and Merry burst out laughing as Alvena sat up instantly from the grass as Pippin, Merry, Frodo and her were just smoking pipe and lying on the grass. "Let me guess you didn't do your chores?" Frodo asked as he propped himself up on his elbows. "They're not chores Frodo they are hobbies." Alvena said as she stood up and dust the grass off her trousers.

"ALVENA BAGGINS!" Hyacinth Took yelled even more loudly making all four of them flinch. "I don't know Alvena, your so called "hobbies" look dangerous the way you do them." Pippin said his fear rolling off his tongue. 

"All I have to do is deliver mail and carry a few stuff... besides I am the unusual hobbit here." Alvena said with a smirk as she dashed off but she also heard Merry saying "A strange one too."

Alvena smiled at that memory until she heard Sam yell "Mr. Frodo! Mr. Frodo! Alvena!" Alvena whirled her head not noticing that she was standing in a corn field. Sam and Frodo out of her sight. "Frodo! Sam!" Alvena yelled frantically but as she found them she found four hobbits instead. "Frodo." Pippin beamed as he looked at the person who he slammed into "Merry-- It's Frodo Baggins." He looks behind him and saw Alvena smirking at them "And Alvena Baggins!"

"Frodo! Alvena!" Merry greeted them. "Get off him!" Sam said harshly as he lifted Merry away from Frodo. Merry and Pippin started picking up the vegetables that they dropped and Frodo looked at them and asked "What is the meaning of this?"