Run Bombur Run!

Alvena and Bilbo peeked through the rocks to see the wargs and the orcs running in the distance, their howls and barks echoing through the air. "I definitely don't want to be chased by them." Alvena whispered. Bilbo looked at Alvena and said "No we don't." suddenly Azog turned his head. "Get down!" Bilbo said as he shielded Alvena like the brother he is.

The pack of orcs then continued running a different direction when abruptly Alvena and Bilbo heard a growl coming beside them "Take cover, don't let it see you." Alvena whispered as Bilbo and Alvena had their back against the big boulder. Bilbo and Alvena had a look that says Another creature after us? 

"What do you think it is?" Bilbo asked as his eyes never left the unknown creature. "It looks like some sort of bear." Alvena replied as her eyes admired yet feared the creature. "We must warn the others." Bilbo said as he slipped away along with Alvena on his tail.

Alvena and Bilbo stumbled in fear as they made their way back to the dwarves. "How close is the pack?" Thorin asked.

"Too close... a couple of leagues no more." Alvena replied as she gracefully arrived energetically unlike Bilbo who was stumbling and panting. "But that's not the rest of it..." Bilbo said breathless. "The wargs picked up our scent?" Dwalin asked. "No, not yet but we have another problem--" Bilbo tried telling them. "They saw you?" Gandal asked with alarming eyes. 

"No, that's not it." Bilbo replied seriously scared and frustrated. "Good, What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse, excellent burglar material." Gandalf said proudly everyone agreeing. 

"Will you listen!" Bilbo said but no one paid heed.

"Will you just listen to Bilbo!" Alvena exclaimed louder catching everyone's attention. Bilbo looked at Alvena and said "Thank you." Alvena just winked at Bilbo as if saying I got your back.

"I'm trying to tell you there's something else out there." Bilbo said as he pointed to the way he and Alvena came from. Everyone was now muttering and looking at each other in fear. What could be out there? 

"What form did he take? Like a bear?" Gandalf asked. 

"Ye--" Bilbo and Alvena cut themselves off as they realized what Gandalf just said both stunned "Ye-yes but bigger." Bilbo said. "Much bigger." Alvena added. 

"You knew about this beast?" Bofur asked scared. Gandalf ignored the question as he turned around with his back facing the dwarves.

"I say we double back." One of the dwarves said. 

"And run down by a pack of orcs?" Thorin said making other start to murmur. "There is a house... not far from here, a place where we might take refuge." Gandalf said shutting everyone up. "Whose house?" Thorin asked hoping it is not another elven house. "Are they friend or foe?" Thorin asked.

"Neither, he will help us or he will kill us." Gandalf said gravely. 

"What choice to we have?" Thorin asked suddenly they heard a loud roar in the distance, everyone turned to the sound with fear.

"None." Gandalf said.

The group then started running hoping the great big bear wouldn't catch up with them. Across the large field of grass, Alvena making sure she wouldn't lose Bilbo again she run beside him. "Come on!" Gandalf shouted through the forest they went but they then came to a stop when they heard the loud roar again, a roar that sent fear down their veins. 

"This way! Quickly!" Gandalf shouted. Bilbo and Alvena held hands as they started running again. "The house! Run!" Gandalf shouted again.

When they felt a presence was following them Bombur ran faster than the rest making him in the front Alvena thought it was funny if they weren't in such a dangerous situation.