Going on an Adventure!

The next day came, Gandalf and I made a deal that if I can encourage Bilbo to come along on the journey I will be able to tag along. I also bet that Bilbo will come while the rest just bet that he would stay. I woke up early to bid them a farewell and see you later.

***

"Good morning Bilbo!" I greeted him as he was asleep. He suddenly sat up quickly and looked around. "Have they left?" he asked me. 

I narrowed my eyes at him and said "Yes, just a few minutes ago." He smiled and started strolling around the small hole happily. 

"Why are you so happy?" I asked as I readied my bag and cloak. 

"They left, we are now in peace again... Vena what are you doing?" Bilbo asked.

I smiled and tied my red bandanna around my head and said "Going on an adventure." 

"Are you crazy Vena? You could get yourself killed. You heard what they said about turning into ash." he said as he pointed his finger at me just like what our father used to do when we were about to do a very foolish decision but for me, this was the best decision ever.

Above is a picture of what Alvena is wearing.

"Bilbo. like what Gandalf said the world isn't in our books or maps... it's out there!" I said as I opened the door and in my other hand was the deed that Bilbo had to sign. In a few seconds Bilbo smiled and dashed off to his room to get ready and I chuckled to myself.

***

We were running through the shire, Bilbo who had a bit trouble jumping over the fences while I jumped over it without touching the fence made Bilbo run even faster, he loves a competition.

One of our friends asked "Mr.Bilbo! Alvena! Where are you off to?" 

"Can't stop, running late." Bilbo quickly replied. 

"Late for what?" the man shouted, Bilbo and I looked at each other and shouted in union.

"We are going on an adventure!"

***

Soon we could see the thirteen dwarves ahead riding on their ponies. "Wait! Wait!" Bilbo shouted still not getting their attention. I quickly stop put two fingers to my lips and whistled making all the ponies and horse turn around. Bilbo ran up to Balin and said "I signed it."

I appeared next to Bilbo then Balin said "Welcome Mr.Baggins and Ms.Alvena to Thorin Oakenshield and company." they did a few cheers. Then Thorin said "Give him a pony."  Bilbo tried to decline the offer but knowing Bilbo he was a slow walker. I didn't mind walking towards places.

While the journey continued I laughed as Bilbo rode his pony. Soon they started throwing small bags of money towards one another making me smirk. "What's that about?" Bilbo asked Gandalf who rode next to him. 

"Oh, they took wagers... on whether or not you would turn up." Gandalf said "Most of them bet you wouldn't."

"What did you think?" Bilbo asked as Fili and Kili threw me one bag of money. 

"Vena? You wagered I would come? This was your plan all along." Bilbo said as me and Gandalf chuckled. But soon Gandalf caught a bag of money in his hand "My dear fellow... I never doubted of you for a second."

Bilbo sneezed and complain about horse hair. I just rolled my eyes at him. "STOP! We have to turn around." Bilbo said. 

I just sighed embarrassed. "What on earth is the matter?" Gandalf asked.