The haunting

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was very sick, still am. I tried going to my laptop but I end up sleeping. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter even though it might suck!! Sorry, I guess I'm just really sick :( Enjoy :) Peace, Love, Legolas!! ERMAHGERD!!

        Alvena was wrapped in a blanket of darkness, a dark air filled with nothing but curiosity and fear. All she wanted at the moment was to be back in her hole in the Shire along with Bilbo having a cup of tea and maybe a few lemon breads. "You belong to me." the voice hissed and Alvena tried her best to open her eyes or at least block the voice that was now slowly and most painfully entering her mind.

It cackled a laugh as if it could see her but in reality she couldn't even see herself or where she was, that's if she was in some place and not just the darkness of her mind. "There is no escape my dear Princess... The fire shall be put out or shall grow out of control. It's up to you to make the decision my sweet." the hideous voice hissed that it made tingles go down her spine.

Suddenly as Alvena felt she was nowhere near waking up the light filled the room but she automatically wished it never did because it was no ordinary light. The light was red and it filled every inch of the room as if the walls, floor and ceiling were on fire. The eye of Sauron was the light and it filled every fiber of Alvena with fear and constant agony. Alvena screamed but it seemed as if the only person to hear her scream was Sauron and herself.

"YOU ARE MINE! You shall rule by me!! You shall go out of control!! Let the fire consume you!!"

Alvena tried covering her ears but all she could hear was the echo of his words 'you are mine... let the fire consume you' it kept repeating and repeating inside her head as she fell to her knees thinking she might go insane. "Stop!!" Alvena screamed but Sauron's voice only seemed to grow louder and louder. Tears were streaming down her face as she shouted the only person who is on her mind at the moment

"Legolas!!"

The fire in the room disappeared as if it never happened, the eye shrank until it was nothing and his voice faded like he was gone forever, she wished. The floor began to look like water like she was standing on top of water. She looked up and only saw the beautiful blue sky with clouds and the wind was blowing towards her and as she looked in front of her, she saw her mother. 

Her beautiful red hair sprayed all over her shoulders as her light blue gown swayed against the wind. "Fight it Alvena." her beautiful strong voice filled the air. "Don't let him get to you, you are stronger than you think you really are." Alvena pushed herself off the watery ground and was about to close the space between her and her mother but as she was half way there she stopped as the air in her lungs felt like they were being sucked out. She gasped for air and as she did her eyes opened to the real world to see Legolas' horse standing above her.

"Good horse." Alvena croaked as she petted the horse. She pulled her aching body onto the horse as she started galloping away from the river. "I hope you know the way to Helms deep." she said as she leaned on the horse, she might be an elf but her energy was drained, physically and emotionally. Seeing the eye was terrifying for her and seeing her mother was overwhelming. As she arrived at the top of the hill she then saw a sight she wished she could just kill on her own. Thousands and thousands of Uruk-hais marching towards the direction she was going and it could only mean one thing.

War.

Her eyes widen like saucers as she imagined Gimli, Aragorn, and Legolas being slain. She quickly sat up straight in her horse and started galloping Hoping she could get there before the Uruk-hais do.

***

        Before she could even reach the Helms deep she knew then that going there wouldn't make a difference. She knew she had to get help from the elves. Rivendell but she instantly knew that the travel from where she was to Rivendell was too far away, but somehow she had to do something. She quickly arrived at Helms deep not planning to stay too long. As she entered she could hear whispers and murmurs around her until she heard a gruff voice