Second Soulmate but first Love

Legolas and Alvena mush2x love2x part coming up! ;)

        Alvena was crying silently in Legolas' arms. She was scared even though she was brave, learning about her past was nothing but learning that Sauron is your soul mate is heart breaking. She didn't want to admit it. She clung to Legolas' chest while Legolas brushed her hair with his fingers saying sweet words to her. "Shh.. my love... I have something to tell you." he whispered. Alvena pulled away to look into his eyes and asked "What is it?" As she wiped her tears.

"You won the bet."

"What?" Alvena asked, confused. He chuckled and said "I have befriended a dwarf and have grown very fond of him. You won." 

Alvena then forgot all her sadness and broke out into a wide smile and laughed, this made Legolas smile "Melin tirië hendutya sílalë yá lalat" Legolas said. (I love to see your eyes shine when you laugh) Alvena blushed madly as her eyes still stayed on the elven prince. Legolas smiled at her adorable state and stated leaning in, Alvena also started leaning in, she couldn't help but succumb to the moment.

Right before their lips could meet the door swung opened and Gimli's gruff voice said "Lass! You think-- Oh! Did I interrupt a moment?" he asked with guilt itched on his face. His eyes drifting between Legolas and Alvena. Alvena giggled at the moment while Legolas glared at the dwarf. "Stupid dwarf has no manners." Legolas mumbled as he exited the room with no expression. "What's up with him?" Gimli asked innocently. I chuckled at Gimli and said "Oh Gimli, he is just being a grumpy elf like he always is." Gimli let out a merrily 'hehehe'

Alvena got up as she made sure her puffy eyes weren't noticable, as she tried finding Legolas she found him outside the doors of King Theoden's home staring at the plains in front of Edoras. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Alvena asked as she stood beside him. "It's beautiful but any scenery in Middle earth would never be number one." he said not making eye contact with the red head elleth. "What's number one? Galadriel?" she asked also gazing out at the plains.

"You."

Alvena's head snapped towards Legolas to find him staring at her lovingly. Alvena blushed once again at Legolas' words. He then faced his body towards her and grabbed her hands, fiddling with her small fingers. "We've been through a lot Alvena and I wanted to ask if you would accompany me back to Mirkwood after all this madness?" Legolas asked softly, his eyes were gentle and mesmerizing that as you stare into his eyes you never want to look away. Alvena smiled but it faded as she said "Your father will not like it-- he-- he would banish me in a heartbeat."

Legolas squeezed her hands gently and said "That's why I'll be there. You won't be facing his wrath alone my love." As he slowly placed a lingering kiss to her hands. "I can't stand being far from you after all we have been through, I just can't." he said the sun making his eyes shine more brightly. "Sauron might be your soul mate but I am also your soul mate. You have rejected your first soul mate and the Valar has given you another chance for love and I would be most gladly to spend the rest of eternity making you smile." he said sweetly that it almost brought tears to Alvena's eyes.

Instead her eyes glistened in the sunset. Alvena covered her mouth as she smiled like she won a pot of gold. "I'm not asking for marriage Alvena, I am asking for your presence and love... just for now." Legolas said as he had one of those breath taking grins plastered on his illegally handsome face. "Alvena I--" Legolas was cut off as Alvena quickly pressed her lips to his briefly and as she pulled back she said and chuckled "Enough of your kind words Legolas, my heart flutters too much that I feel like my heart will just fly right out of my chest. Yes, Legolas. You will always and always have my love, just don't abandon me. You might be my second soul mate but you will always be my first and only love."