The Secret from within

A//N

Hey guys! Thank you so much for supporting this story and for the reads and Votes! You guys always make my day! Also if you guys love reading Romance stories please read my friend's story called "Umbrella" her name is SophiaMission. I dedicated this story to her. You'll love her heart touching story.

Oh! And in this chapter I am going to make my own Sauron History give it a little twist. Thanks and Enjoy!!

"We must reach Lothlorien quickly then." Aragorn said strongly as he started running towards the forest.

They were walking for days and everyone was tired even Legolas and Alvena even though they were elves but they were the ones in front of the fellowship since everyone else was more tired than both of them especially Gimli. The Hobbits' stomachs were groaning for the lack of food for how many days and every minute either one of the hobbits would complain except Frodo.

Once they were nearing the forest of Lothlorien they felt at ease but still tensed and pained from the lost of maybe their only hope not only was he their hope but he was a great friend.

"Stay close young hobbits! They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods an elf-witch of terrible power all who look upon her fall under her spell." Gimli grunted out to Frodo and Sam which made Alvena listen closely to Gimli's words. "And are never seen again." Gimli added, tightening his grip on his ax. "Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox." Gimli finished then came to a stop as he was surrounded by arrows.

Alvena stopped in her tracks and felt as if her heart would leap right up to her throat. "So much for your eyes and ears Gimli." Alvena sighed. 

"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark." an ellon, with long light hair and broad shoulders said as he approached the fellowship. "I am Haldir of Lorien...and you will follow me." Haldir said as he walked away. Alvena couldn't help but to admire this ellon, even though he was nowhere near Legolas' charming appearance but he was somewhat strong and brave looking not that Legolas also has that but Haldir was different from Legolas.

Haldir had escorted them to what was a patrol platform, it was nightfall. All was glowing bright as the sky was growing dark. Alvena admired the tall trees reminding her of Mirkwood but this had a calming presence and this made Alvena relax but the pain still did not go away, the pain of losing someone so special.

"A- Aragorn in Dunedain...istannen le ammen." Haldir said as he looked towards Aragorn.

Aragorn quickly thanked Haldir for this comment and Gimli shuffle a bit. "So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can all understand!" Gimli demanded angrily. 

"We have not had dealings with the dwarves since the dark days." Haldir spoke bitterly to Gimli.

"And you know what that Dwarf says to that?...Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul." Gimli said with great disgust. Aragorn quickly put a hand on Gimli's shoulders and said "That was not so courteous."

 Alvena stifled a laugh, and Haldir eyed her but once Alvena's eyes connected with Haldirs' he quickly looked away.

Haldir glared at Gimli for a while and then he glanced over to Frodo and frowned. "You bring great evil with you-- You can go no further." Haldir stated as he walked away. Aragorn followed Haldir and debated with him on whether or not they go further or not. Haldir sighed and agreed to allow them to go further.

"You will follow me." Haldir said quickly before walking off.

Everyone quickly got up and followed him and several of his guardsman. They walked for hours but when the sun was beginning to rise Haldir stopped and looked off a cliff side.