Kiss me away

Hello!!

Last chapter was creepy, I know! Who wouldn't be crept out if somebody found out that their soulmate is well evil isn't the word to describe it but SAURON is the right word. Sorry I wasn't able to update frequently. Reality sucks sometimes I wish I can live in my stories.

A picture of Sauron is on display above-- this was when he was still in his humanish form. Technically Sauron is half Elf and half Vampire as what I have learn but if I am wrong please do correct me.

Enjoy!

It's not everyday you find out that your soulmate is actually the person causing this evil and destruction around you. Alvena still ran through the forest in search for her dear friend. "Legolas!!" she sobbed out as she spot him admiring a red rose. "Alvena?" he looked concerned as he saw Alvena's running/crying form. Before he could even move a step forward Alvena crashed into his arms, flinging her arms around his neck as she cried on his chest. Legolas instantly wrapped his arms around her small figure and combed her hair with his fingers, he loved how he watched the white of his hand mix with the red of her hair.

"What's wrong little red?" he asked her. Alvena swooned a bit from the new nickname that Legolas gave her. She loved it, it described her obviously since she is the only crimson red head elf she had ever seen. She pulled away from Legolas and looked into the pools of his comforting blue eyes. 

"I looked into Galadriel's mirror." she whispered, her eyes red and puffy. To Legolas it made her look cute but he never wanted to see her cry. "And what you saw is something you're scared of?" he asked her. 

"More like it scared me to the point where I want to go inside a cave and never come out, I rather face Moria all over again than face what I have seen." she said.

"Would you care to explain what you saw?" Legolas asked, Alvena sighed but Legolas led her to a tree where both of them sat at the roots leaning on the tree's trunk. Alvena explained everything she saw, from her daughter running with her, to the evil she saw and she might be the sole reason why it came to be. Also she explained how she and Sauron are connected and possibly are soulmates. Alvena was leaning on his chest while Legolas had his arms around her making sure she felt safe. Both stared at the blue lights above them and as she explained how Sauron vowed to have her back, Legolas' grip on her tightened and he whispered in her ear, "I will protect you, I won't ever let you face him." 

Which made Alvena look up to his face. "You would really do that for me?" she asked. She wanted the earth to swallow her at the moment because she just realized she was now becoming a softy.

Legolas put his hand under chin and stroke it with his thumb as he said "I'll do anything for you." 

Alvena was too lost in his eyes that she didn't notice that their faces were getting closer and closer as each second passed. "Aren't we suppose to stop?" Alvena whispered as they were just inches away from each other. 

"I don't have the strength to." Legolas whispered as he finally leaned in and closed the gap between their lips. Alvena felt like she was soaring through the sky, her stomach filled with butterflies and in her mind stars began to dance. Their lips move naturally like they have kissed a hundred times. One of Legolas' hand was stroking her cheek while the other was still wrapped around her. Alvena's hands were on his strong built chest.

They both pulled away and as they did they gasped for air. "Just kiss me away... take me to a place where no one could find us." Alvena whispered breathlessly, obviously still drunk from her first and amazing kiss. 

Legolas smirked and said "When the war is over, we shall find such place." As he leaned in once more to give a small peck to her lips which made her want more. For the rest of the night they both stayed that way and slept, for tomorrow their journey resumes.