002

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING INSANE??" hyejin yelled, her frustrated voice filling up the dark atmosphere of the room.

"listen to me, you have no choice so don't bother complaining." her father explained in a cold tone.

"oh so you guys are just gonna fucking sell me to some company and get me married to someone random without asking me about it? i'm too young to get married?" hyejin shouted in disbelief as stared at her parents in complete shock. she desperately wanted to reject that insane proposal, but her words felt like they were stuck in her throat as she still couldn't comprehend the information thats been so casually thrown at her

"were not selling you, also he's not someone random. Its son of the zhang company, they're our biggest business partner and it would increase sales and improve our company's image. also, when i'm not around anymore, i need a stable person that will carry on the legacy of my company, and i don't trust you enough to let you do it by yourself. " her father added.

"what?" hyejin muttered under her breath. those words pierced her right through her thick skull. she couldn't believe what she was hearing. she looked at her mother, who hasn't said anything to defend her.

"wait, the zhang company? they only have one son, no fucking way in hell." she thought to herself, her blood pressure quickly rising as she imagines the whole picture. marriage? are they crazy?

"i'm gonna go to my room." she mumbled with a blank face, not knowing what to do, not even being able to muster up a sentence. she walked up the stairs, her legs shaking from the news her parents just brought upon her.

zhanghaos pov:

as he ties his shoes preparing to go to school, he hears faint footsteps behind him.

"sir, your parents have informed me that they need to speak to you." his maid mumbled, staring at the ground.

zhanghao looked at the maid with a confused look on his face. she looked upset and nervous. this could only mean one thing. he was able to tell that hes about to receive bad news, so he hesitates but still ends up going.

he enters the room, heavy feeling in his heart.

"mom, dad?, what is it"

"i have great news for you my son! you're getting married to shin hyejin, the daughter of shinhan company. isn't this exciting?" his father explained, containing his happiness for his only son.

zhanghao looked at him with a blank expression. he couldn't tell if his father was joking or not, considering he wasn't the type to joke around, he stood there confused as the news were bestowed upon him.

"what? no?? why would i wanna get married right now? school hasn't even ended. and i especially don't want to get married to shin hyejin. you cant do this dad, what the hell?" he replied to his father with a disgusted tone. he sure wasn't as frustrated as hyejin, who was having a panic attack on the other side.

"its for the best son, end of discussion." his mom cut him off with a calm tone.

there was nothing but the singular utter look of betrayal on zhanghaos face as he stared at his parents, not being able to believe how casually they brought this conversation up. and now he had to go to school and face hyejin, his day couldn't possibly get any worse. he sighs as he picks up his bag, stepping outside of his house and shutting the door behind him. zhanghao was too annoyed to walk to school today so he asked his father to call one of his private drivers.

as he walks through the hallways, he sees frustrated hyejin talking to his best friend, sung hanbin. she leans in for a hug, burying her face in his chest.

"god hanbin, like seriously what am i gonna do." she groans in distress with a sulky expression on her face.

"shhh its okay" he assures her, brushing her hair with his fingers.

zhanghao cant help but feel a little jealous that his future wife is literally hugging his best friend in front of him. he decided to go closer, leaving a snarky comment to the duo.

"tch, are you done? arent you supposed to by my wife?" zhanghao teased, tilting his head.

"shut the hell up, you're crazy if you think i'm gonna marry a jerk like you." she exclaimed, aggressively shoving her books into her locker.

"its not our choice so start acting like it. if anything, i should be angry not you."

"yeah yeah whatever, maybe your big ears should release sound waves that would hypnotize your parents into quitting with this dumb idea." she added as she rolled her eyes.

"you little-"

"hao, stop. dont argue back" hanbin cut him off.

hyejin crosses her arms, sticking her tongue out.

"also our parents are having dinner tonight and we need to be there, don't screw this up like you always do with other things." zhanghao stated, walking off into the hallway into his class.

"great." she sighed, shutting her locker.

🪐

"okay now i need to wear something fancy to impress the jerks parents. " she mumbles to herself as she stares at the mirror, showing the reflection of an annoyed girl. she walks over to her closet, looking through her options until she sees a beautiful, elegant, black dress hung up in the closet. she looked at it in confusion, has it always been here? hyejin brushed it off, assuming her mom probably shopped for her when she wasn't aware.

she dresses up, wears some of her best jewelry, and heads outside. she assumed that her parents were already at the zhang mansion so she decided to call up her chauffeur.

when she arrived, she stood before the expensive looking elegant mansion, casually admiring the layout. she jumped at the sudden noise behind her. she turned around, not knowing what to expect as she sees a handsome, tall, blonde,  figure standing before her.