003

"are you shin hyejin?" asked, the blonde individual.

"do i know you?" she asked him, completely confused as she stared him up and down, trying to recall if she's ever seen him before.

"im ricky shen, zhanghaos friend." he introduce himself, bowing before her in the most elegant way she's seen before.

"damn zhanghao has friends?" she mumbled, rolling her eyes as she looked around the exterior of the mansion.

ricky chuckled, reaching his hand out as he signaled to hyejin.

"may i?" he muttered, smirking at the confused girl.

she hesitantly agrees, reaching her hand out as she held onto him. the tall individual then pulling her hand, gently kissing it. she was taken aback from the sudden gesture but it left het heart fluttering as she stared at ricky, admiring his gorgeously shaped face as they walk into the zhangs mansion.

as hyejin walked in, she immediately looked around. her vision was filled with the insane looking furniture. everything was shining as if it were from a cartoon. she looked up, admiring the glistening lights of the chandelier place above. as she continued looking, her eyes suddenly fixated on a familiar figure. it was zhanghao, he was quietly sitting on one of the chairs, scrolling on his phone.

zhanghaos eyes suddenly shifted to hyejin, who was holding hands with ricky as they walked in. he suddenly felt annoyed for no reason, he tried  to not make it obvious but ricky was already smirking at him. he walked up to the two, welcoming them inside. hyejin stared him up and down, she blamed herself for thinking he looked good in that suit. before they could say anything, zhanghaos parents walk in.

"you must be shin hyejin! i'm zhanghaos mother, very nice to meet you sweetheart." she exclaims. even with all the excitement in her voice, the woman still sounded elegant and relaxed.

hyejin couldn't help but feel a little shy as she greeted his mom, even nervous as zhanghao was slightly glaring at her as she was speaking. it felt like there was this major tension surrounding the room, no one was in their comfort zone.

"you three can sit here and talk while the chefs are preparing the dinner, we'll be back soon"  zhanghaos father explained before

—————————————————————————

"you look beautiful, shin hyejin" ricky suddenly comments, looking her up and down.

"okay ricky drop the act man, you don't have to feel bad for her." zhanghao insults, glancing at hyejin with an annoyed expression.

"fuck off, if your parents weren't here id drop kick your violin classy boy ass" hyejin argued, leaning on the expensive chair.

"hey now don't you get all feisty, you're in my house remember?"

hyejin was done. she wasn't gonna sit here and just wait to be insulted by the ignorant boy. "yeah and i'm about to fucking leave, tell your parents it was nice seeing your bitchass" she adds before storming out.

there was this intense silence filling the room as the voice of hyejin could no longer be heard
"dude that was messed up, you need to apologize right now" ricky quietly whispers to his angry friend.

—————————————————————————

"zhanghao this, zhanghao that. im so done with him ruining my life, now i have to see his face everyday? kill me, literally murder me right now" she mumbles to herself, kicking the floor as she was walking through a dark alley after arguing with hao. she immediately stops as she sees a group of guys huddled up in the corner standing before her.

"okay no need to be scared, theyre just normal people.." she thinks to herself, sensing a gut-twisting feeling as she attempted to walk past them. she gripped her jacket, feeling nervous. something about a group of guys just freaked her out.

as she continued to walk, a voice could be heard from beside her causing her to freeze in her place. "hey there pretty face, you lost? come here we'll help you out of here. " the guy in the middle muttered, the rest of them coming closer into cornering her.

"we wont hurt you or anything, we just want something from you" he insists, placing his hand on her bare shoulders.

unable to move from shock, she stands there not knowing what to do, she starts thinking of what was about to happen until she finally is able to muster up the sentence,

"take your filthy hands off me." she mumbles, looking at the ground, her fist tightening.

"what if i don't?" he teased, playing with her hair.

"what if i fucking rip your head off" zhanghao snapped, launching his fist right at the guys mouth, blood splattering everywhere, continuous punches and groaning were heard by hyejin as she just stood there unable to process anything , its like she didn't even recognize him anymore. the rest of the guys run off until its just hyejin, zhanghao, and the guys passed out body.

"are you okay??" he quickly gets up to check up on her, hyejin still shocked from what she just witnessed.

"is your fist bleeding??? i- " she freaks out, grabbing his hand and examining it, "we need to go back to bandage your-"

"that doesnt fucking matter, did he do anything to you?" he blurts out, still trying to catch his breath.

"why are you so concerned?? lets go back before your dumbass gets beat up or something." she expressed, grabbing his arm and leading him back to his house.