016

zhanghao invited hyejin to sleep on his bed. it was big and spacious, but it still freaked her out. she accepted, not wanting to upset zhanghao. about an hour later, there was hyejin pretending to have fallen asleep beside zhanghao on his bed. she was just waiting for him to sleep so she could go back home. the sound of his snoring was so unbearable to her, she couldn't fall asleep even if she wanted to. the problem was, his arm was wrapped around her. if she wanted to get up, she'd have to carefully remove it so she could get up. as soon as she noticed him snoring, she took it as her chance to get up. hyejin slowly but carefully held his arm, removing it and placing it on his bed. she did it successfully. but as soon as she was getting off the bed, a strong grip pulled her back in. hyejins eyes widened, she had assumed that he was asleep this whole time. "don't leave" he groaned, still being half asleep. she was flustered at the sudden request, but she tried to reason with him. "hao, i have to go" she whispered, hoping his half asleep self would get the message.

all of a sudden, she heard weeping coming from beside her. hyejin was left confused, if zhanghao was asleep how was he crying? she got closer to check up on him, zhanghao was sleep crying. she felt intense guilt in her heart. she tried waking him up but he was straight up passed out. "this better not be some male manipulating trick to get me to stay here with you" she sighs, then leaning in to hug him and assure him everything is fine. hyejin wasn't the best at comforting. but it did the job, even for the half asleep zhanghao. out of her pure evil, she pulls out her cell phone to film his face expressions. "blackmail" she whispered before taking multiple pictures and videos. she giggled to herself, filming videos of him snoring. she quickly sent the videos to rei so they could bully him together. it was 2am, so rei was definitely awake.

LMAO REI LOOK AT THIS
*3 video attachments*
2:04am

is that zhanghao 💀 whys he crying tf
2:05am

i think hes having a nightmare but mans wont wake up
2:06am

wait bro r u on his bed ??
2:06am

no...
2:07am

LMAO ALREADY?? YALL R WILDD
2:08am

WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING DUMBASS
2:08am

sure...
2:09am
seen

hyejin sighed in anger of the misunderstanding of rei, she knew that rei was obviously teasing her hut hyejin found herself blushing over reis texts, she grabbed a pillow and started burying her face into it. she put the pillow down, staring at the sleeping hao beside her, she smiled to herself. "stupid hao" she whispered, laying down beside him while facing him. he had stopped making any noise, so his room was pure quiet. all you could hear was the sound of crickets. hyejin was just admiring him, he was just peacefully sleeping. she started remembering all the times her and zhanghao would fight over stupid reasons, all the times they argued in class over which answer was correct, all the times they called each other names, all the times they would glare at each other across the hallway, remembering all of that made hyejin realize how difficult the future could be from what you expected. it made her go really deep into thought, just thinking about all the things that could happen in the future with her life, it freaked her out. but there was one thing that she knew, she wanted him in her life no matter what happens.

hyejin pulled out her phone out to film something again. she was taking a front facing video of her doing funny poses beside sleeping zhanghao but midway through the video, she
suddenly gave him a peck on the forehead. he just looked too cute in that moment for her not to. hyejin decided to just sleep there once, so the n she put her phone down and called it a night.

"wake up sleepy head, you took up like half the space of the bed yesterday" zhanghao nudged hyejin, trying to wake her up. she slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes and then getting up. she completely ignored zhanghaos comment and went to the bathroom.

as she left, zhanghao was left alone in his room. there was continuous notifications coming from hyejins phone. there was this notification of low phone storage, but as zhanghao picked up her phone to check, he accidentally clicked the notification causing it to go to her photos. he was shocked about the fact that hyejin didn't have a password but what shocked him more was the 100+ pictures of him she took last night. he didn't want to be nosy but his finger naturally clicked on one of the videos. it went onto the clip of hyejin kissing him on the forehead. his heart melted, he then realized how badly he craved her touch. "when the hell did this happen and why was i asleep? dang itt" he mumbled to himself. "what are you talking about" hyejin walked in, drying her hands with a towel. zhanghao immediately shut the phone and put it down, pretending he wasn't using it. "oh i'm just talking to myself" he reassures her. "um ok weirdo" she gives him a dirty look.