029

"woah matthew, it really is  beautiful." hyejin softly said as she looked around. the pretty sparkling of the lanterns decorated around the place reflected on her eyes. there was flowers everywhere, the place looked lively as the sudden gusts of wind shook the trees.

matthew quietly stared at her as he smiled, "i'm glad you like it. it's usually where most of the staff hangs out." he chuckled, leaning his arms on the stone wall behind him.

"you workers surely are lucky. i love the way nature and lights go together, and this place surely makes it look cool as hell." hyejin says, still fascinated by the secret area.

"if you want, you could come here more often and i could sneak you in here." he cheerfully replied, walking up to the huge swing across from them and sitting down. he patted the spot beside him, signaling hyejin to sit. she gladly walks over and sits beside him.

they were enjoying some quality time together until a tall figure runs into the garden, trying to catch his breath as he leaned his head on the wall.

the two were startled seeing a random individual walk in but, once hyejin recognized who it was, her scream could be heard from afar.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR?" hao screams in fear as he slightly jumps.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" hyejin screams back in disbelief. how did he find her again?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" hao screams, once again.

"GUYS STOP YELLING!" matthew screams out, to hopefully stop all of the shouting. lucky for him, it worked. the place got quiet for around 5 seconds before hyejin annoyedly broke the silence.

"how the hell do you always manage to crash into wherever I am, mister zhang hao? it's like you're literally obsessed with me." hyejin blurts out, her hands placed on her hips as her way of asserting dominance.

hao was unfazed. he thought that she was following him.

"i was just running from some fan girls. they had recognized me from my violin practice and followed me around. what's your excuse?" he sassily asked.

"well!" she looked beside her, pulling matthew by the arm, "i'm on a date with my boyfriend."

matthew looks over at her with his eyes wide open. he understood the situation immediately and decided it would be funny to go along with it. he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. it slightly startled hyejin since she wasn't used to anything romantic but, she had to keep her cool.

hao looked at them feeling totally betrayed, the wedding ceremony was only a couple weeks away and hyejin was going on dates? shocking. he bit his lip in frustration as he leaned on the brick wall behind him. "you guys can date all you want but, she's still mine." he raised his shoulders as he stared at matthew, then at hyejin.

hyejin looked away immediately, as she couldn't hold eye contact anymore. what the heck was going on? hyejin had assumed he hated her for the lie his dad made up but now, he was acting like they were dating.the other two guys kept making intense eye contact, causing it to trigger hyejins fight or flight.

"haha. while you guys do that, i'm just gonna dip. goodbye." hyejin said as she walked away, suddenly being stopped by matthews grip on her arm. dang, he was really strong.

"where are you going hyejin? we barely enjoyed our date." he says, signaling his eyes at the restaurant. he was reminding her of how she needed to go back in to her parents. hyejin sighed, quietly thanking him for the reminder. she hadn't realized how caring matthew was until now. hm, good to know.