012

next morning, hyejin is woken up by the sound of rei screeching. she slowly opens her eyes to inspect the situation, rei was looking through her things. hyejin immediately got up and grabbed whatever was in reis hands.

"heyy i was just getting to the juicy part"

"what are you talking about weirdo"

"oh so i'm the weirdo? then whats in your hands?"

hyejin looks down to see her very own zhanghao drawings, shes been secretly drawing him when without him noticing. she admired his face, something about it just looked perfect to her. so shes been drawing him every moment she possibly could.

"okay yeah I've been drawing him, but come on don't lie he's so beautiful "

"girl whats so beautiful about him"

"his eyes are just so wow, i could stare at him for ages bro. and the mole under his eye is just so so cute. also when he smiles, his face does this thing i don't know how to explain but its adorable. ugh man i wanna adopt him "

"go ahead" a familiar voice said from behind her. as she slowly turned around, zhanghaos body leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. she froze in shock, hyejin was wondering if he was listening the whole time. her face went red as she stared at the floor. "whats wrong?" he mockingly sulks, his head leaning to the side.
reis had enough of them flirting, she grabbed her bag and got up. "yeah I'm done, a Korean a Chinese, and a Japanese in the same room? not the best combo, goodbye" rei says, with her hands in the air. she leaves the room out of boredom.

hyejin quickly runs over to the door "wait rei don't leave m-" zhanghao blocks her exit with his arm. he lowers his face to reach hyejins height level and stares her down. "are you avoiding me?" he asks, still making eye contact. "nonono of course not" she nervously laughs, trying to slightly ease the intensity of her situation. still, zhanghao wasnt phased. "fine, don't tell me" he says, acting unbothered while raising both his hands. as he's about to leave the room, she grabs his wrist. "i want to tell you but, i don't know what i'm doing either" she mumbles under her breath, looking at the ground. zhanghao smiles, patting her on the head. he thanks her for letting him stay the night. after that, zhanghao said his goodbyes and left hyejins house.

"lol i saw that" rei giggled.

"shut up" hyejin rolled her eyes.

since today was free, rei and hyejin were trying to figure out what to do. rei suggested the double date idea, but was quickly shut down by hyejin. they continue arguing about places to go, until rei suggest ice skating. hyejin loved ice skating, shes been doing it since she was younger. she had a friend that would teach her skating tricks, but they naturally grew apart after he moved schools. "okay but you have to bring zhanghao though" rei suggests the idea to her frustrated friend. "REIII YOU KNOW I CANT" she complains, pulling reis hair from side to side.
"first of all, let go of my hair before i beat your ass. second, i'll probably to skate with niki the whole time so you'll be by yourself. also also, he said his friend sunghoon goes there a lot or something" rei explains. her words shocked hyejin, is she talking about the same sunghoon? park sunghoon? her friend that used to help her with ice skating? suddenly, an idea clicked. she could easily just skate with sunghoon, she didn't have to invite zhanghao. "ill just skate with sunghoon then" hyejin suggested. "omg hyejin stop being annoying, im trying to build you a future with your future husband here" rei flicked hyejins forehead with her finger, causing her to groan in pain. "you literally are the worst" she sighed.

an hour goes by, while rei and hyejin are getting changed. they leave hyejins house, rei driving them both to the ice skating rink. hyejin was nervous since she hasn't seen sunghoon in years. he changed schools midway and she never got to see him again due to her strict parents. minutes go by and hyejin refuses to enter the building. "okay but it's gonna be so awkward" she continues nagging rei until she finally snaps. "ok stay here i'm going in, bye" rei smiles to herself as she walks in, counting down to three in her head. obviously, hyejin ran after her.

they walked in, it was huge. the place was so fancy and it felt just like home to hyejin. she hasn't skated in forever, so her heart felt a sense of relief to finally be able to step foot in the same rink she used to skate in again.