013

as they continue walking around, reis eyes meet nikis. she runs towards him smiling, leaving hyejin behind. being infront of niki, rei smacked him in the head. "why do you always reply 8 hours later you little piece of shit??" she yelled, her voice echoing through the building. "sorry sorry sorry i fell asleep" he slightly chuckled, hoping to slowly calm her down. rei roughly grabbed his arm and pulled him as they started walking. hyejin was left as a third wheel in that situation, she was awaiting zhanghao so she wouldn't feel left out but he was taking forever. hyejin hoped to at least see sunghoon before she left, so she went around asking people where he could be.

"excuse me, is park sunghoon here today?" she politely asked one of the people there. "oh yes he's in one of the rooms at the back, he's holding a lecture here today. i'm one of his students, my name is kuanjui." the platinum haired stranger smiled at her. hyejin bowed, thanking the student for giving her the information on sunghoon. she sits down on one of the chairs, patiently waiting for either zhanghao or sunghoon while rei and niki are bickering on the ice skating rink. hyejin smiles to herself while watching them both try their best to ice skate. suddenly a familiar figure entered the ice rink. he had black hair, he was tall and pale. his face was breathtaking. he skated so gracefully, it looked as easy as breathing to him. hyejin was at awe, how could someone skate so beautifully? then it clicked, was that sunghoon? she got up from her seat, hyejin picked up some skates and quickly wore them. she skated towards the mysterious guy, they exchanged eye contact. her heart skipped a beat. was it really him? hyejin ice skated closer to him. now they were face to face, she stared him up and down, completely shocked. the mysterious guy just smiled, she looked at his face. seeing the mole located on the bridge of his nose, she knew it was him.

"woah.. sunghoon? you look so good what the hell" she blurted, completely fazed by his appearance. he giggled, leaning in for a hug. this reunion was everything hyejin needed. "i missed you like crazy" he whispered in her ear. his embrace was so warm. it felt like she was hugging him for ages, as soon as she pulled out of the hug. he laughed. "shin hyejin, you look so different? did you cut your hair?" sunghoon gently plays with her hair while smiling. "haha yeah i did, do you still work here? i heard you're giving lectures now" she slightly blushes, not being able to make eye contact with the awfully attractive individual.
he gently grabs her hand and pulls her towards him to skate. "do you remember when we would skate here every single day?" he says leading her around the skating rink. "remember when you fell on your face and chipped your front teeth" she smirked. "hey, we don't talk about that anymore" he sulks.

"i'm only a couple minutes late and you've already ditched me hyejin? what a shame." she heard a voice from behind her. it was zhanghao looking at her quite disappointed. "oh yes, ah zhanghao this is my friend, sunghoon" she stuttered, as she quickly lets go of sunghoons hand. "nice to meet you" sunghoon bows, reaching his hand in for a handshake. they both shake hands.

"hahaha well since you both know eachother now, i'm gonna go-"

"ah where do you think you're going" zhanghao grabs her arm. "shit" she whispers to herself. "oh nooo rei and niki need me" she tries to make an excuse, but they can both see through her lies. "why don't we skate for a while then you can go? come on hye, i haven't seen you for years" sunghoon smiles, flashing his fangs. how could she refuse? "fine" she sighs.

"wooo this is the hyejin i know" sunghoon excitedly blurts, dragging her to skate. since hyejin and sunghoon have been skating for a while together, their body's flow matched each others perfectly. they complimented each other, they were like one. zhanghao was still sort of a beginner, it shocked hyejin how someone as talented and skilled as zhanghao would struggle with ice skating, it made her giggle at his attempts. he could sense his blood boiling as hyejin and sunghoon were doing couple skating dances. he wanted to smash his head against the icy floor. if theres anything zhanghao couldn't do, it would be controlling his awful jealousy. all he was able to do was glare at the both of them while they were skating. he grabbed hyejins arm, pulling her away from sunghoon. "hyejin, why don't you teach me? hm? i kinda suck" he suggests to her. he wanted to get her away from sunghoon for as long as possible. "okay come here." she holds his hand, leading him around the rink while trying to keep him balanced. he acted like he was struggling just to continue skating with her. zhanghao wasn't focusing on her teaching, all he was focusing on was how beautiful she looked trying to explain stuff to him. "hello??" she waved her hands infront of his face in confusion. "pay attention, stupid." she continues dragging him around the stadium, attempting to teach zhanghao moves.