010

hyejin lies on her bed, burying her head in her pillow. shes trying to build up the courage to text her friends what just happened, until she finally decided to call rei. she watches as her phone rings, waiting for an answer from her friend. rei picks up.

"rei you will literally murder me for what just happened "

"you dyed your hair pink??"

"hey shut the hell up pinks a cute color"

"ok emo"

"ANYWAYS BRO LISTEN. i was hanging out with zhanghao and we almost... kissed?? I DONT KNOWW. i wanna DIE"

"WHATTT?? but i thought you liked hanbin??"

"i did but winters all over him now. i can't break girl code shes my best friendd"

"DAMNN WHEN WAS THIS"

"I DONT KNOW MAN? youre like my divorced father who doesn't know shit about me? wake up NAOI REI"

"im gonna beat ur ass shin hyejin you SLUTTT, yall SHIN HYEJIN HAS 2 BOYFRIENDS"

"i hate u rei"

"shut up im coming over loser"

"wait ask your mom first dumbass"

"im about to finish hischool and you want me to ask my mom for permission, are you serious hye"

rei hangs up the phone which leaves hyejin by herself with her thoughts. is she mentally cheating on hanbin? what about ricky?? hes been distant kind of. hyejin just wanted to go into a 30 year coma. all she had for mental support was rei since she couldn't tell winter about it. she reaches out to grabs one of her favorite plushies on the side of the bed. as she looks at her raccoon plushie, she realizes it looks similiar to zhanghao. when the realization hit, she quickly threw the plushie across the room. she lays back down on her back, her arm resting on her forehead. "i cant believe this man" she whispers to herself. all of a sudden she hears the sound of her doorbell ringing, she quickly wears something presentable and rushes downstairs to answer the door, it must be rei. since her parents aren't home she had to be in charge of the house. she excitedly opens the door, about to hug her best friend. but obviously life is against her.

"zhanghao?? what are you doing here and how did you find my house?" she yells in surprise, he was the last person hyejin expected to see at her door. "i had a fight with my parents and they kicked me out for the night, and hanbind parents are strict so you're my safest option." he mumbles im embarrassment, his hand leaning on the doorway while he slowly tries to catch his breath. hyejin feels bad towards him so she lets him inside, but before saying anything, he comments "damn hyejin what are you wearing" she slowly looks down and realizes shes wearing her "nobody will see me pajamas".

"zhanghao you are testing my patience right now. do you wanna come in or not." she says, trying to hide her anger by smiling. "make yourself at home, ill be right back" she quickly runs upstairs to call rei, she cant believe what kind of situation shes in. hyejin looks at her phone, seeing the "im almost there" text, she feels relieved that she atleast wont be alone with zhanghao for the night. she hears the doorbell ringing again, she rushes downstairs to open the door, but zhanghao got there first. reis eyes widened, seeing zhanghao in hyejins house. she forces a smile and looks hyejin dead in the eyes. rei grabs hyejins arm, closing the door behind her. she takes her to a corner and whispers "what the hell is going on shin hyejin, am i dreaming"

"LISTENN he got kicked out for tonight and i feel bad, he can sleep in the guest room or whatever but YOU stay with me or ill kill myself" hyejin whispered back, zhanghao staring at them both, looking concerned. hyejin turned around and nervously giggled at him. "wait is this a sleepover" rei asks hyejin with excitement in her eyes. "i guess?? just pretend zhanghao is winter or something " hyejin replied. "wow a sleepover with one of the most popular dudes in school.. were literally y/n" rei whispered, trying her hardest not to burst out laughing at hyejins situation. hyejin elbows her and pulls her towards zhanghao.

"okay listen, you can sleep in the guest room its upstairs on the right beside my room. and rei you'll be sleeping on the floor beside my bed"

"hey why do i sleep on the floor and mr almighty zhanghao gets a bed" rei sulked, crossing her arms.

"would you rather sleep in the boring plain haunted guest room or a room with your beautiful lovely cute bestfriend?? exactly !!"

"you really know how to make life less bearable" zhanghao whispered, grabbing his bag and walking up the stairs.
rei and hyejin slowly look back at eachother, rei holds hyejins hand and whispers, "you better tell me everything before i set this house on fire"