WOTFI 2020 Gone Wrong (SMG34)

Note: For fun, all the non humanoid characters (Bob, Boopkins, Jubjub, etc.) are humanized in this chapter, and the SMGs are in their redesigns

I ONLY SHIP BOB AND BOOPKINS PLATONICALLY, IM NOT A PROSHIPPER
Also: TW: Blood

SMG3's POV:

Both casts and I stood on top of a building. "Let me tell you guys the story about me." I said.

"BORING!" Mario interrupted. I side eyed him before continuing. "But instead, I wanna put on a little play!" I turned to Boopkins.

"Boopkins!" I said in a cheery tone. "Come on up here buddy!" Boopkins smiled. "Ooh, I love acting! Yay!" He skipped to me playfully and babbled excitedly until I grabbed the hood of his lime green sweatshirt and held him over the edge of the building.

"AHHH, NO! LET ME DOWN!" he yelled. Everyone gasped, even the Anti Cast.

"Unfortunately, my patience has run out my friends!" I yelled agitatedly. "I'm sick and tired of playing these stupid challenges!" Jubjub's eyes filled with tears as he watched his older brother helplessly squirm for his life.

"Give me the the remote now or-" I was cut off by Boopkins screaming. Everyone looked at me speechless. I looked down and realised I accidentally dropped him. I watched in shock as he fell.

Everyone rushed down as fast as they could. "Wait, I didn't mean to!" I called out, rushing after them.

I ran outside with everyone else and gasped as everyone circled around Boopkins. He was bleeding badly. Jubjub was crying in Whimpu's arms. "Boopkins, you alright?" SMG4 asked. "Speak to me." Boopkins opened his eyes. "Everything hurts." he sobbed in pain. SMG4 looked up. "Someone call an ambulance, quick!" he called. Everyone dialed 911. Tari rushed over. She was crying. "Is he gonna be ok?" she said through her tears. "I don't know." he replied.

I just stood there in shock, not knowing what to do.

I watched as Bob pushed everyone else aside and ran to the injured teenager. He fell to his knees and held up Boopkins' head with his sleeve covered hand. "Bro..." they whispered. "P-please...don't die on me man..." Bob's eyes filled with tears and their lip quivered. "I just don't know what life'll be like without you buddy!" he sniffled. Then Bob started crying uncontrollably. SMG4 rubbed Bob's back as he sobbed hysterically.

When the ambulance got there and took Boopkins away, I still didn't say anything. I was just too shocked to even acknowledge what just happened. SMG4 got up and looked at me. "Now you took it too far..." he said. I looked down in regret.

Then Bob walked up to me. Their eyes were bloodshot, and tears were still streaming down their face. He clenched his teeth and looked at me, I could hear his heavy breaths of pure rage. "You....sick...F***K!!" he screamed at me as he grabbed onto my shirt tightly and slapped me really hard in the face. "HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, AND YOU F**KING KILLED HIM!!!"

Sweat dripped down my face. "Bob, you gotta understand I.." "DON'T EVEN!!!!" he interrupted me and pushed me back before storming off. I just sat there and watched him walk away as tears of regret filled my eyes.

To be continued