Bob Finally Snaps (Part 2)

Nobody's POV:

There was silence afterwards. Not a single sound. Some of the gang felt like they could hear Bob's hysterical sobbing from inside the castle, but other than that. Silence.

Mario returned to his consciousness. Bob may be small, but their attack was strong enough to give Mario a black eye! Other than that, he wasn't badly injured luckily. "Mario can't feel his pingas." he moaned. "Mario! You're ok!" Luigi sighed in relief.

Meanwhile, everyone else was remembering how badly they treated Bob.

Using him as a pinata as he cried in pain and begged them to stop hitting him.

Inviting everyone but him to Bowser's party.

Soaking him in tomato sauce to distract their cake that came to life.

Refusing to let him inside Peach's castle during a whole purge.

And being just straight up cruel.

Everyone then realised that Bob did have a point, and was trying to explain it for years. After all, the Rapper Bob Arc did happen for a reason.

"What's everyone doing?" Mario asked, as if he totally didn't get knocked out recently. "It's Bob." Meggy said, sympathetically. "They're really upset right now, and feels very left out after everything we did." "Ok." Mario said with his usual, derpy eyed expression.

The gang all admitted that Bob needed, and deserved, an apology. Not a Colleen Ballinger like apology with a ukulele and all that crap. A real one. One to prove that they all genuinely care about his feelings.

Three hours later

"Hey Bob." SMG4 said softly, not wanting to startle them. "We wanna talk to you for a bit." "Ugh..fine.." Bob moaned rudely. They opened the door to see the entire SMG4 gang standing there, waiting to talk to them. "What do you want?" Bob grunted, rubbing his eyes.

SMG4 sighed. "Hey Bob. We just wanted to say... we're sorry." Bob's eyes widened. Meggy continued. "Yeah, we understand what you've been going though with. If you need to talk about anything, we're here for you." "You're our best friend, Bob! And that's all that matters." Boopkins chimed in. "He's right." Tari said. "Yeah!" cheered Melony. "You can..talk to me if you'd like." SMG3 said, flustered, knowing he's not the best at showing others how much he cares about them. Saiko nodded, not knowing what to say.

Bob was speechless. They couldn't believe their eyes. They're actually getting affection and appreciation for once! Mario walked over to Bob. Bob noticed the black eye. "Hey Mario. Sorry about before I.." he was cut off by Mario handing him a paper slip. "What's this?" They questioned.

It was a drawing Mario made for Bob. It had Bob and the rest of the gang smiling in a field together with "WE LOVE YOU BOB" written in big green letters. Bob's looked back at Mario as their eyes glistened. "Thanks Mario..." he said with a smile.

"And like we said, we're really sorry Bob. We promise to give you more appreciation, knowing you deserve it!" SMG4 said, before noticing that Bob's eyes were filling up with tears again. "Wait wait, don't cry!" he said.

Bob started crying again. "No.." he giggled through tears. "These are happy tears! I don't think I ever got so much appreciation before, and honestly, I don't even know what I would ever do without you guys..thank you so much!" The whole gang pulled Bob into a hug.

Bob finally got what he needed after all those years.