Humanize (Robowski)

Rob's POV

"Hey Rob!" I heard a bubbly voice from behind me. "What is it, cornpuff?" I yawned.

I had a long day yesterday. I was still tired from it. But, Bob's adorableness is unbearable, I couldn't help but smile at him. He must be protected at all cost.

"Look what I found!" he said. I sat up on the couch and saw that they were holding something in their sleeve covered arms. It was a mask, similar to the one Melony has. 

"I wouldn't put that on if I were you." I warned him. "Tee hee, too late!" Bob giggled as they put the mask on.

The room filled with a strong white glow.

"B-Bob?" I grunted, opening my eyes. My eyes shot open. Bob looked different. They weren't a ghost anymore, but human.

He was a short, plus sized man with a medium skin tone, and still had his usual sea green eyes and fluffy violet ponytail. His cloak was now an oversized brown hoodie with grey drawstrings under his bandana. Just like his cloak, the sleeves were still so long, that they extended over his hands. His swords were now kept in a pocket of a brown leather belt. His leg bandages were now baggy sweatpants.

Bob still looked incredibly cute, even as a human. I squealed. "OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE!" I hugged him. His hoodie must've been made from the same material, it felt almost as soft as his cloak.

Come to think of it, I remembered that Bob was once a human, but became a Garo after his death. "Is this what you looked like before you died?" I asked. Bob shrugged. "Honestly, it was so long ago, I really don't remember."

Bob looked at his arms. "Hold on, I just realised I have fingers now!" His eyes glowed. I watched as he rolled up his oversized sleeves, revealing his human hands. "Heck yeah!" he giggled.

"I can finally do this now!" Bob flipped me off and laughed. I facepalmed myself. "Very mature, Bob." I sighed.

He took the mask of and turned back into a ghost. "Wanna try?" they asked. "Ok." I said. I put the mask on. The same light flashed.

I was a light skinned human. I had grey eyes and short white hair, with an orange mini top hat. My pumpkin was replaced with an orange fleece poncho with a white tanktop underneath and baggy khaki pants. I had legs now too. (Yippee)

Bob smirked. "Bro, hear me out." they said. I turned to them. "Bob, please don't make this into smut. The writer doesn't allow that on this story." "Jk, you're still hot." he blushed.

"Remember not to wear this outside and keep this a secret." I reminded them. "Don't let that side of the fandom know about this." Bob nodded. "Aight bet." he replied.