I miss him. (Bomg1)

SMG1's POV:

I sat outside alone, watching the stars as they shined in the night sky majestically. I hadn't been stargazing as much for the past three years. Me, SMG2, and Spudnick used to stargaze with each other almost every night. It was so much fun! Until Spudnick passed away.

Now it hit differently for me. I just wanted him back. I know it was only three years ago, but I just couldn't get over it yet. I couldn't let it go, I just wished that he was here. I'll never forgive that lean haired hot topic twink for what he did to my friend.

I suddenly heard a voice from behind me. "Hey bro, what's up?" It was Bob. I turned around, facing him. "Oh, uh.. hey Bob." I said. "Nothing much... Just thinking about my friend who umm.."

Bob tilted their head. "What about them?" he asked. I remembered that Bob had never met Spudnick, and they didn't even know who he was, nor about the incident that happened in Toytoy Kingdom. So even though it was pretty difficult to explain it to Bob in words, I tried my best anyways.

"So, me and SMG2 used to have an avatar named Spudnick. You know what an avatar means right? Not the movie or the cartoon, but in general." Bob nodded and I continued.

"Well, me and SMG2 had one. His name was Spudnick. He was like a best friend to us. Unfortunately, he ended up getting badly corrupted by Niles. Spudnick was killed, leaving SMG2 with these lifelong lasting damages on our textures."

"Wait, that's what happens when you get Niles?" Bob asked. "What do you mean?" I said. Bob tilted his head again. "Isn't that when you get those big pink blobs emerging from your buttocks?" he asked.

I sighed and facepalmed myself. "Bob, that's piles! I-" I hesitated after remembering that Bob didn't know who Niles was either. "It's a long story, I'll tell you about it later, ok?" I said as I looked down sympathetically. "I just miss Spudnick."

Bob sat down next to me with his arms wrapped around their bandaged up knees. "I'm sorry, dude." he said with a sigh. He looked at me. "I may struggle with expressing my emotions to others, but I'll have you know. We're all here for you bro." They looked up at the stars. "Wherever your buddy is right now, I know he misses you too. I understand how it feels."

"You do?" I looked at Bob. "Yeah. After all, I'm also dead myself." he replied. I almost forgot that Bob was a spirit of a deceased person. "Sorry I made you mention your death." I apologized to him. I felt kinda bad for bringing up his bad memories. He smiled a bit. "No no it's fine." Bob said. "I almost don't even recall a single thing about when it happened."

We decided it would be better off just ending the conversation. Bob and I watched the stars together. I rested my head on Bob's arm. I unawarely began to fidget with his cloak's super soft and fluffy fabric. I smiled a bit as Bob's soft, brown cloak tickled my skin. It was so soft! I didn't think that I would ever manage to feel such a soft fabric in my life until now! His cloak was so soft, to the point where it almost felt like as if I was cuddling with a pillow or something. I almost fell asleep from his cloak's softness until I heard Bob call for me.

"You good bro?" he asked. I snapped myself out of it. I giggled a bit. "Yeah." I laughed, feeling flustered. "It's just been a long day for me and your cloak is so fricking soft and I guess I kinda got tired." I stood up. "I guess I'll go now and get some rest." I walked home, waving goodbye to Bob as I watched them wave their sword back at me.

Author's note: Once again, thank you so much for 1k reads! I never thought this story would get this much attention.
And also, 💀💀<— Bob and Spudnick emojis lol