Sick Day (Robowski)

I'm currently sick rn, so this gave me the idea to make this. 
This takes place a little more earlier than the latest episode, so the SMG4 gang is still in the showgrounds.

Rob's POV

I got a text from SMG4 on my phone.

🌽= Rob
4️⃣= SMG4

4️⃣:hey is bob with you?
🌽: not right now, why?
4️⃣: oh ok, bc they're not answering any of our texts. we're busy with something and we kinda need his help rn. maybe they're still sleeping?
🌽: idk its 10 in the morning, they're usually awake by now. lemme go check on them for you ok?
4️⃣: k

I headed my way to Hotel Bob. "I hope he's ok." I thought to myself. "Did he get kidnapped or something?" I stayed positive and not let those thoughts in my mind get to me.

I slowly opened the door. "Hey Bob." I called for them. Nothing. Nobody else was even in the hotel. I walked towards Bob's room. I knocked on the door quietly, not wanting to startle Bob.

"You good Bob?" I asked softly. I heard Bob let out a raspy moan. "Nyuh.." he groaned. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Ok..." he replied. Bob's voice was raspy, and they sounded very congested.

I opened the door and walked in. Bob was still lying in their bed. He was shivering, clenching onto one of his plushies. His eyes were baggy, and looked duller than usual. Mucus streaked from his nose, soaking into his bandana. They didn't look well at all.

Bob turned to my direction. "Is everything alright?" I asked. Bob looked at me and coughed. "Not weawwy...*sniffle* I juzt don't feew zo good." they rasped. I kneeled down and brushed Bob's fluffy bangs away from his forehead to feel his temperature. He felt hot as a chili pepper. "Geez Bob, you have a bad fever." I said. "I know..." he murmured.

Bob slowly got up. He took a tissue and blowed loudly into it. Holy crap, he was really sick.

"Wanna go take a warm shower?" I suggested. "*cough* Zuwe.." Bob mumbled. I carried him into the bathroom. I felt them shiver in my arms. Poor guy.

While Bob took a warm shower, I washed out the mucus from his bandana and fluffed up his cloak.

A few minutes later, Bob got out of the shower, put his clothes back on, and brushed his hair for a bit so it wouldn't be as wet. They got out of the bathroom. "Feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah....I guezz...I...I...l.."

Bob started shaking, their legs quivered, their eyes closed, and they started going down. I immediately rushed to them as fast as I could. I caught their fall by grasping onto one of the stitches of their robe. I carried Bob back to their bed, giving them some cough medicine and tucking them back in.

Bob returned to their consciousness. He looked at me, and let out a sniffle. "Cwap...I...*cough* *cough*...bwacked out...didn't I?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but you're ok now." I said. "Just get some rest, ok cornpuff?" Bob nodded and coughed. "Can you pweaze...*sniffle*...wub my head fow a bit?"

I was gonna say no, because I shouldn't be touching them when they have cooties. But I just touched them earlier, so it doesn't really matter. And just by how their condition was at the moment, they definitely needed comfort. I didn't want them to get more upset or start crying, I was more than enough sympathetic. So I rubbed their head anyways.

Bob's hair was still wet from the shower, but it didn't matter. Even though it was wet, his hair still felt really soft. "How is this?" I asked. "It feews good.." Bob purred. "I love you Bob." I affirmed them. "*sniffle* I wuv you too..." Bob rasped.

SMG4 texted me again.

4️⃣: sorry to be impatient, but did you find bob yet? it's been over an hour now and we're starting to worry that they died or something.
4️⃣:nvm that last part i forgor bob's a garo lol
🌽:yeah they're at the hotel. unfortunately they don't seem to be feeling well. i don't think they can help you at the moment. :c
4️⃣:oh god, hope they feel better.
🌽:me too. i will stay with bob for now and keep them company and look after them until they recover.
4️⃣: ok, tell bob that we all hope they get well soon.
🌽: i will.

"*sniffle* Who waz that.." Bob murmered. I looked at them, still rubbing his head. "It was SMG4. He wanted to let you know that he and the rest of your friends hope you recover soon." I said. Bob smiled. "I hope zo too...*cough* *cough* *sniffle*..thiz zucks..."

"I know..." I said. "But all you gotta do is get plenty of rest, and you'll feel better in no time." Bob nodded. "Got it.." they replied.