Mistaken (Platonic Bob x SMG3)

I got this oneshot idea from a comment I found on Mario's Train Trip. This takes place prior to when Bob and SMG3 joined the gang. They're in old designs.
This is platonic btw.

SMG3's POV:

SMG3's POV:

I woke up at 11:00 pm from a text from SMG4.

4️⃣ = SMG4
3️⃣ = SMG3

4️⃣: Hey dude
3️⃣: Why u text me in the middle of the night?
4️⃣: sry i can't sleep
4️⃣: im scared that bob is gonna show up again and jumpscare me in my sleep like he did last night to ask me if he can be in my videos.
3️⃣: Bob? who the heck is bob?
4️⃣: ugh, some ghost that mario and luigi found in the sewers, hes a handful and he constantly stalks me to be in my fricking videos.
3️⃣: WAIT A GHOST?
4️⃣: yeah ig idk

I turned around and saw a mysterious pair of green lights shining in front of the door. I stood up and walked over to investigate. As I got closer, I noticed they looked like someone's eyes. I turned on the light switch, and before I could notice anything, something tackled me to the ground.

"OMG IS THAT SUPER MARIA GUCCI 4? REMEMBER ME SENPAI? ITS ME BOB, UR MY IDOL!!" they yelled in a bubbly, yet slightly monotone American accent as I was pinned to the ground.

Right in front of me was a small, plus sized ghost with sea green eyes, small pointy fangs, and a fuzzy brown cloak covering most of his body, with swords sticking out of his oversized sleeves.

So this is that "Bob" guy SMG4 was talking about, kinda expected him to look more menacing to be honest. I tried to get up, but Bob's grip kept my hands on my ground. He must've thought I was SMG4.

"Can you please let go of me first?" I grunted. Bob finally let go of me. "Sorry daddy." he said as I stood back up. WAIT DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID-

"Now can I be in your videos Super Monkey Goopy 4? Please please please please"
Bob kept on bouncing around the room, repeating the word "please" over and over again. I picked him up and held him in my arms.

I sighed in exhaustion. "Bob, I'm not-" I hesitated when I realised the excitement in Bob's face. Nobody had ever asked to be in my videos before, so this was my chance.

Bob stopped their babbling and begging and looked at me. "If I make a video with you in it, will you please let me sleep?" I asked. Bob's eyes glowed. They tackled me down again in excitement. "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH POOPER MARBLE GLITCHY 4!" he yelled in excitement.

I turned on my computer, and opened up GMOD. Bob crawled into my lap. Their eyes widened in excitement as the screen shined on our faces. I was exhausted as heck, and I wanted to get it all done with.

"So this is what attention feels like after so many years of being left to rot in the sewers." Bob said happily. "Yeah I guess, wait what?" I replied, being too tired to even take notice on what they just said.

I made a short 4 minute clip where Bob defeated the almighty SMG4 and became the main character forever. Yeah, sounds cringy, but hey, he enjoyed it at least.

I hopped off the chair and yawned. "Alright, lil guy. Imma go back to bed now. I-"
I was cut off by Bob hugging me. "Thank you." he muffled softly. I patted his head gently. "You're welcome Bob."

I kneeled down in front of them. "Let me tell you something. Someday, you're gonna be real famous. And everyone will know your name by heart. Just you wait."  "Really?" Bob squealed. I nodded. "Anyways, thanks for the company. We'll meet again someday."

Bob nodded back. "Thank you Super Mario Gangster 4" he said.

As he left, I thought to myself. "Hmm, maybe Bob might not be so bad after all."