What if you found Bob before Mario and Luigi did?

Y/N's POV

I wandered around the sewers, trying to find a way out. "How did I even get here by the way?" I asked myself.

Up ahead, I saw something small. I walked closer to it. It was a Garo.

"What's up? I'm Bob, a wandering wizard of the sewers." they said, waving their oversized sleeve.

"Finally, someone can help me!" I said in relief. I introduced myself. "Hey, Bob. My name's Y/N and I go by (insert your pronouns). Mind if you uh... help me get the h*ll out of here?"

Bob nodded. "I know the way out!" he said cheerfully. He rushed out. "Hey wait up!" I yelled.

Finally, we were out. I looked at Bob. He wasn't the cleanest thing you've seen. "How did you even get in there anyway?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. I was stuck there for years." He hugged me. "Thanks for getting me out of there." he sighed.

"This may be a bit out of context, but can I stay with you? I don't really have a home." Bob asked, with his "🥺" face.  "Uh, sure. I guess." I said.

I picked up the small Garo in my arms and carried him home.

When we got home, I showered and changed my clothes. I got out of my room and looked at Bob. His clothes were matted and stained from being in the sewers, and he smelled awful. (which I didn't mention to him)

I rubbed his cloak with my fingers. It didn't look like it was in the best condition, and it seemed that it was made from one of those soft, fluffy materials that can't be machine washed. "Mind if I get you new clothes?" I asked. Bob pulled the cloak from my hand. "Um, that's not a good idea." he muttered. "If you were to take this off, you'll probably die. It's hard to explain in words why."

"Can I just wash you with your clothes on?" I asked. "Ugh, fine." he murmured.

I picked him up and put him in the tub. "Can you at least pull your hood down?" I asked. "Sure I can do that." they replied. Bob pulled their hood down, revealing their long, knotted hair.

"Alright, let's get this over with." I said. I turned on the water, only to accidentally spray Bob in cold water with the shower head.

"Ow my ovaries." he yelled. "Oops, sorry bout that." I said. I turned to Bob as I made the water warmer. "You good, buddy?" I asked. "Y-yeah." Bob muttered, shivering as water droplets fell from the tips of their bangs. "That water was just cold as h*ll."

I warmed up the water and helped clean him up.

After he was done, I picked up Bob as I drained the water and held his small body in my arms, running my fingers through his hair. His hair is so long and silky. "Geez, your hair is long." I said. "I know. I prefer my hair long, it looks cool." Bob replied.

"Can you just dry me off already?" Bob asked. "My cloak's sopping wet and it's uncomfortable." "I was just going too." I said.

"He's so freaking needy I swear." I thought to myself. I dried his hair off and wrung out his cloak, making it soft and fluffy again.

Me and Bob also got to know each other more. We learned that both of us loved SMG4 and want to be in his videos.

That night, we slept together, in a platonic way of course. I cuddled the adorable Garo. He's so soft, I could cuddle him all day!

"You're just like a plushie." I giggled, as I rubbed Bob's fluffy cloak. They blushed cutely. I held them closer, stroking his hair under his hood as I slowly fell asleep.

 I held them closer, stroking his hair under his hood as I slowly fell asleep

YOU FELL ASLEEP AT THE SLEEPOVER FIRST

That morning I woke up, noticing that Bob woke up before me.

"Hehe, you may wanna look in the mirror." Bob giggled. "Um ok, I guess." I replied in suspicion.

I looked in the mirror and noticed Bob drawn a mustache on my face, and some other weird doodles in marker. He also seemed to have played a few rounds of Tic-Tac-Toe with himself on your forehead.

"BOB WHAT THE FRICK?"