Snowtrapped but it's with Bob and Rob

Spoiler Alert: Despite the title, there's no smut and there never will be any in future oneshots.

Rob's POV:

So, I don't even know how it happened, but I got stuck in an igloo with Bob. And we couldn't get out, no matter what possible strategy we used. We weren't alone though.

Other than us, there was some strange and annoying Robotnik parrot that had happened to be in the igloo at the time, and it didn't do crap.

I tried to keep calm, and thought to myself, "Don't worry, Mario can get us out of here, right?" Bob, on the other hand, was getting really ticked off and already complaining about the situation.

"I'm bored." Bob whined, lying face down on the floor. I rolled my eyes. "Find something to do." I sighed. "I really don't know how we can get out ourselves. Maybe Mario can help us? I don't know."

Bob rolled over to face me. "How much longer are we gonna be here for?" they asked. "Bruh I don't know." I replied.

I couldn't blame him. The place was cold as heck, especially due to me only wearing a bloody pumpkin at the time. Not to mention, there was nothing to eat because the parrot somehow managed to eat the whole entire refrigerator, and nothing good was on the TV.

I looked down at Bob, who is still on the floor. "Also, can you please get up off the floor?" I asked. "Fine..." he muttered. He stood up and flopped onto the bed. "Thank you." I said.

Bob turned to me. "I'm cold..." they murmured. At this point, I didn't even know what to do anymore to make them happy.

He sat up and looked around before looking back at me. "Can you cuddle me to at least make me warmer?" Bob asked me.

I nodded with a sigh, relieved to finally get him to stop complaining. He pulled me onto the bed and nuzzled me.

"Ahhh....you're so warm..." he sighed happily. He seemed so content that he seemed to have forgotten about all of his worries.

By the time Bob was fast asleep, Mario finally managed to get the snow away from the entrance. He caught us sleeping together. I sat up and turned to Mario with Bob sleeping in my arms and whispered, "You saw nothing..."